• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before The Hype Train: Theories/Beliefs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Sora goes on the YouTube app on the XMB to watch the lost KH animatic only to be blocked by copyright.

Alternatively, uses keyblade to lift the restriction and commends Bobby Edner on his impression.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wild brainstorm: Sora goes on Disney+ on his game console at his apartment and it boots up the actual D+ app on your PS5/XSS/XSX.
OMG. This made me think about how they could possibly do Game Central Station. There could be the 3 core worlds: Sugar Rush, Fix-It Felix, and Hero's Duty, then the rest could be (and you can actually play them) old school SNES games of Aladdin and The Lion King (and any other DISNEY games for worlds we visited).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
OMG. This made me think about how they could possibly do Game Central Station. There could be the 3 core worlds: Sugar Rush, Fix-It Felix, and Hero's Duty, then the rest could be (and you can actually play them) old school SNES games of Aladdin and The Lion King (and any other DISNEY games for worlds we visited).
The Tron arcade game's a pretty well known staple of arcades.

Last edited:

Sonofjafar

Awards
Don’t forget the NES Disney afternoon

JJ1020

Awards
If and when Endor is in KH4, it would be kinda cool if they could do a couple of playable characters for that world's climax. Probably won't happen, but still.

(Sora could go with Luke to face Vader and the Emperor), (Kairi, Donald, and Goofy on Endor), (Riku, Aqua, Ven, and Terra in space blowing up the Second Death Star).

Back