• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before The Hype Train: Theories/Beliefs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
Suspicions:
Quadratum is a catchall for Keyblade Wielders who die because of extraordinary circumstances/break the rules. Sora and Strelitzia are not alone in this. (Sigurd, Xehanort, perhaps someone else from Dark Road, IDK)
Sora cannot interact with the "living" in Quadratum, so even if his friends find him, they won't see him.
Sora's apartment is homebase, and he'll return to it and be able to customize it between worlds. KH4 will resemble Persona 5 in many ways.
Donald and Goofy are sent to the other side but can only join Sora in the Disney worlds.

Things/worlds I think have a chance in kh4:
Star Wars
Marvel
Coco
Princess and the Frog
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
Maleficent (Angelina Jole)
Mary Poppins
Oswald
Winnie the Pooh leaving his world and finding Sora as in Christopher Robin
WARDROBE
When you say wardrobe, are you referring to the Narnia films Disney did or custom outfits for Sora

Alexxio M.

Awards
i have this suspicion that the data version of Strelitzia is the one we see in the kh4 trailer and that Strelitzia‘s real spirit is Marluxia’s Guardian and the way we bring Strelitzia back would be to copy the data body into a replica to allow the spirit of the gaurdian to return to the right place and make her heart real again.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think there will be a few devastating voice actor changes/replacements, and the one I fear most of all is Tony Anselmo being replaced by Daniel Ross (Donald's occasional temporary replacement actor).

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It is when you got a 71 year old trying to play a 20 something.

Just wanted to add that they brought back Kathryn Beaumont 50 years after her original performances of Alice and Wendy to reprise them. There's no reason to "age out" the role if the performance is still solid / believable.

Willow A113

Awards
Just wanted to add that they brought back Kathryn Beaumont 50 years after her original performances of Alice and Wendy to reprise them. There's no reason to "age out" the role if the performance is still solid / believable.
Well, some people's voices do change as they get older. Kathryn Beaumont was lucky to have a performance that still sounds youthful. In Sigourney Weaver's case, I don't mind her playing a teenager at all.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
OK fine, let me be more direct:

luke-boba-1.jpg

They deep fake de-aged Mark on D+ but the voice wasn't his: https://gizmodo.com/book-of-boba-fett-episode-6-luke-voice-hamill-1848491617

Hamill is unable to sound like Young Luke. That's all there is to it.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Well, some people's voices do change as they get older. Kathryn Beaumont was lucky to have a performance that still sounds youthful. In Sigourney Weaver's case, I don't mind her playing a teenager at all.

Obviously. But if voices are maintained through proper technique, good genes, whatever - aging out voice actors because they've hit an arbitrary age of 71 is.. well, ageist. I mean, that's the magic of voice over in the first place.

Sonofjafar

Awards
This is more of a distant dream than a belief but I can’t be the only one that feels like fighting a giant heartless in a gummi ship megazord would be the most awesome thing ever. Something like the battle against Giga Queen in Deltarune but in a 3D environment

AegisXIII

Awards
The Kingdom Hearts games should exist in quadratum but Sora would never play them as he heard from everyone that the dialogues are cringe.

Back