• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before or after?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
That was one scene that could have been a little more graphic. I don'nt even know that Xemans weapon is considered but I'm sure it wouldn't leave Riku with a bruise and a little limp for a while.

shadow_of_light

though none of the weapons actually do leave a scar, i would expect this one to cuz 1) its a lightsaber, and 2) this is an injury that matters, since they took the time to make it a mini cutscene. yes, its the end of the fight, but they didn't have to do that.

Hanzo

Wouldn't Square Enix and Disney cross each other out. Cause Square Enix does have a force of people and yet someone dies. Like Aerith died. But Also Disney ends in a happy way. No anger or hatred is involved in the end. SO how would it turn out.

[√]Genuflect
Wouldn't Square Enix and Disney cross each other out. Cause Square Enix does have a force of people and yet someone dies. Like Aerith died. But Also Disney ends in a happy way. No anger or hatred is involved in the end. SO how would it turn out.
Why would there be movies with part 2 if there is no anger and hatred?

Twilight kingdom

Well, i guess i have a lot to think about. So thanks for some tips, i really like to hear what other people have to say, i really hate it when people get on here and put down other people's ideas, i mean that's why we're here to discuss. So anyway thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back