• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It would've been pretty cool if they'd kept HJO's part in the game a secret until the release. Then maybe we would've actually shat our pants when that mask melted off. But I'm glad HJO got another part, because I think he's a really good voice actor.
yeah, I agree. But the retrospect makes him sound like Sora, and that would've been better if we didnt know it was him(and if the strategy guide didnt spoil it for me)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The theories that Xion was Aqua's Nobody because in the concept art some people saw blue tint in her hair (which I never saw).

Adding on to that, that Vanitas had something to do with Xion because he has black hair.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Aqua being Sora's mom, everybody guessing Terra would become xehanort, and Axel crashed the truck outside Memory's Skyscraper sometime during Days. And of course lots of Organization cosplaying prior to Days' release.

I just laughed so hard. XD

I remember the unbirths.
I remember all the people trying to decipher Xion's name, or guess who/what she was.
I remember the one time I posted a theory about Xion and immediately got shot down. (I was actually partially right)
Lol I remember when I thought Aqua was a guy. When I first saw her I actually thought she was Riku. XD
I remember all the hype when BBS, Coded, and Days got announced. Great times.
I also remember one theory about MF being Saix/Isa.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I remember one theory where someone was putting Terra and Zack side by side and comparing them. o_O I also remember TAV being future SKR and also, as others have said, TAV being parents. xD
Also even earlier in the time before KH2 with the BHK and speculation of his name. Just recently I was shown a thread where someone said something along the lines of "Roxas is a lame *** name. Sora, Riku, Kairi and Roxas... It just doesn't fit".
I love looking back on the theories; some of them are just so wacky.

State

Awards
we've kinda come to the conclusion that xemnas is both xehanort and Terra.

Is it correct to assume that Apprentice Xehanort has an identity of his own because Terra's and MX's memories were locked and he created an identity of his own based on new experiences?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^That's kinda the idea, yeah. It's simply that he-and Ansem and Xemnas-are heavily influenced by both Terra and MX.

Xemnas wanted to create KH to put his heart in others, but he also was looking desperately for Ven.

Ansem SOD wanted to get to the KH he created in the RoD, and he may have unconsciously been trying to get to Aqua.

State

Awards
Subconsciously, yeah, you have a point. The apprentice iteration of Xehanort's motivation to study the heart was to remember his past, but maybe it wasn't that, maybe it was a memory acting on him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Do you mean before KH 3D was released or before we knew about it?

If it's the former, then this, if you mean the latter, than BHK, Terra and Aqua were Sora's parents.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
If it's the former, then this, if you mean the latter, than BHK, Terra and Aqua were Sora's parents.
y'know, with Sora's redesign, I'm surprised they still used that portrait in 3D.

Also, I didnt notice before that the commands were originally "B" instead of "X" like BBS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I remember before KH2FM, when all we had was "The Gathering" secret ending, I thought TAV was Sora (For Terra) and Kairi (For Aqua) grown up. And then the armored figure that turned out to be Ven was going to be like Roxas reborn or something. Then when we see the shadowy figure approaching in the distance (who they latered changed to be MX in the "Birth By Sleep" secret ending of KH2FM) I thought it was Apprentice Xehanort reborn. (In "The Gathering" the figure was smaller and stood up straight instead of hunched. So it obviously wasn't MX's model being used there. Now I suspect they hand't settle on if they wanted MX to be old or young at that time.)

So I was thinking that maybe when a heartless and nobody are defeated and become whole again, that they are reborn as a baby and have to grow up again with the memories of their past life forgotten (Although they could obviously remember again somehow). So basically I thought the video was suggesting Sora, Riku, and Kairi would be in their mid to late 20s. Roxas was reborn and is now 13-15 years old. And Xehanort was also reborn and is now 13-15 years. With Xehanort reborn and a teenager again, he would become a threat once more and our heroes would need to face him one last time.

Boy have things gone in a completely different direction XD

State

Awards
I remember back when the last trailer before BbS was released that people thought when MX carried Ven to DI, he was a baby. xD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
^I forgot about "baby Jesus Ven"! ;_;

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I remember theories that Xion was Aqua's Nobody, yellow eyes symbolizing "falling into darkness" just like the Heartless and I remember the days back when we really thought Nobodies didn't have hearts. Oh, and for some reason, some thought Ienzo was blonde. I also remember Axel's original name being "Ale".

State

Awards
^I forgot about "baby Jesus Ven"! ;_;
I remember baby Ven, but not the Jesus part, could you elaborate?

I remember theories that Xion was Aqua's Nobody,
I think I also remember that. But now that you mention it, back when the Unversed were erroneously called the Unbirth, by that definition, we thought they were beings that weren't meant to be born, to exist. With that in mind, people thought Naminé was an "Unbirth", seeing as how she wasn't meant to exist, since she's based from literally nothing.

yellow eyes symbolizing "falling into darkness" just like the Heartless
I think we started theorizing about that back when the KH2FM secret ending was published, seeing as how Terra unleashed the darkness and his eyes turned yellow.

and I remember the days back when we really thought Nobodies didn't have hearts.
Then the subsequent titles came and diminished that, lol.

some thought Ienzo was blonde.
Can't remember this.

I also remember Axel's original name being "Ale".
I can't remember this, but I do remember there being a lot of threads trying to figure out the name of the Somebodies of the Organization members (they even had meaning).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think I also remember that. But now that you mention it, back when the Unversed were erroneously called the Unbirth, by that definition, we thought they were beings that weren't meant to be born, to exist. With that in mind, people thought Naminé was an "Unbirth", seeing as how she wasn't meant to exist, since she's based from literally nothing.
And before that, first translations came out saying they were Ambers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back