• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

before kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Do you think that there was a friend ship or something more between kh com and kh2 for namine and riku even though she was a nobdy and the hole thing with roxas I mean just cuase name and roxas were sora and kairi's nobdy does't mean they had the same feeling for each other as sora and kari plus riku did spend time in the masion with namine before he went to get roxas

Pink Incarnate

Website
www.freewebs.com
Dude, there was NOTHING going on between Riku and Namine. Besides, in KH2, the voice acting was so terrible (at least in English) I'd think any possible relationships would end as soon as the other person talked. X3

You've already gotten assaulted for the spoiler, so I won't complain about that. But, for craps sake, LEARN TO TYPE!!!!

O ya, and who says that Sora and Kaikai aren't just reallyreallyreallyreally god friends?

Or does it have to be something romantic, jus' cuz they're a boy and girl. (spoiler)

I mean, Kairi does forget everything about Sora. What kind of lover is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back