• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before I Get in Trouble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eternal_Dream

This side of Crazy Town and Frustrationville
Okay, if any of you guys frequent the creative corner, you may know a writer/rper/ what-have-you by the name of Eternal Dream. Well, that's me. But somehow, my account got screwed up. My computer logged me out, and I couldn't remember my password, but for some reason, the recover password link wasn't working for me. My sister contacted a mod for me, but she was informed that, even though the message got sent, it still got lost in transit somewhere. So, addicted as I am to KHI (cause we all know that we sign away our souls when we join up on here), I created this new account, Eternal_Dream. I made it this close so that it made it super easy for my friends on here to find me again.

Now, I have just a couple of questions. I'm still hoping I can get my old account back. I'm very comfortable with that one, I've finally gotten it to the point where I had over 1,000 posts, and yes, being able to prove that I've been a member since 2006 is a point of pride and a minor vanity for me. However, I guess I can live if I can't get those back. If there was a way that I could somehow get what's in my old PM box, I'd be grateful; there were some story ideas in there that some of my friends and I had been working on, so it would certainly make my life a lot easier to have those back. But again, if I have to, I can survive without those. However, is there anyway I can possibly get my awards shipped over to this account? I know it's rather trivial, but I did work really hard for those, and I don't want to lose them just because my email flipped out on me/my old account possibly became corrupted in some way.

So, as always, thanks for putting up the messiness of my melodrama, and any help that can be gained is always appreciated! *gets to work on trying to regain her custom member title*I am suddenly feeling like a baby when I look at the member join date being 2015...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ahh, so that's what happened.

If it happens again and you would prefer to not make another account in the meantime, you can contact us at staff(at)khinsider.com :)

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Thank-you guys so much! And the reason I'd made a new account was that I'd already contacted Taochan, but after I was told about the email getting lost, I'd kind of given up on getting my old account back. Again, thank-you!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yay, glad you're back on. :) I PMed your alt but looks like everything worked out.

Noel

Awards
applause.gif

Back