• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII on 3DS or DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Who thinks they should remake Before Crisis FF7 on the DS or the 3DS? I for one would buy that shit day one. Anyone else agree we should get a remake of it?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i don't think so..............simply because ff7 has always been on sony...i think it can be remade for PSP

Allister Rose

French Lover
banjo kazooii was on n64

yet they made that crappy game for the xbox360
banjo kazooii isn't made by nintendo. still we're talking about SE... the games should be consistent with the range of consoles ff7 series is film/OVA - Sony - cellphone.

it would be upsetting for fans who followed the console pattern o see a ff7 game on anything but the current range

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally, it's not whther i'm a microsoft/sony/nintendo fan or not, the games need to be consistent as i posted before.

but really, the game doesn't even look like it would be meant for 3d.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Why not just port it, perhaps change the aspect ratio etc, and make it a PSN store title?

Allister Rose

French Lover
what is before crisis core about?
Before Crisis is a game that sets around the same time crisis core but instead is about turks and their efforts to stop AVALANCHE

you can play up to 11 turks with their own weapon and name them however you want.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
banjo kazooii isn't made by nintendo. still we're talking about SE... the games should be consistent with the range of consoles ff7 series is film/OVA - Sony - cellphone.

it would be upsetting for fans who followed the console pattern o see a ff7 game on anything but the current range
IT should be on PSP.

but it wouldn't be upsetting to anyone who has DS also. Also note FFVII was on PC so its not Sony only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back