• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Been wondering about this for a while (BbS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ifreet91

Hey all, been a long time lurker (KH2 Announcement days) and finally registered. Remember all the hype/talk about who "BHK" (Blond Haired Kid, A.K.A. Roxas) was? Lol.

Anyways, been wondering about this for a long time. In BbS as Ven, when you meat Lea and Isa at RG, what was Lea talking about when he said, "You ready?" to Isa at the end of the cutscene??? They were looking up at the Castle.

I never figured it out and I didn't really ever find out any info on what Lea was talking about. AFAIK, they weren't part of the original research team at Radiant Garden.

Or am I looking to much into it? Was he just asking Isa if they were ready go home or something? If so how did they become Nobodies? Lol sorry, this just always had me lost.

Last edited:

Inu117

I had this same question because at first I just thought they were all researchers who used to work with Ansem the Wise, but the age they are in BbS just does not make sense. Maybe they were going there to train or to become an apprentice under Ansem. In any respect their destination was definitely the castle and they were for sure there when xehanort turned everyone into nobodies. Also remember kairi used to also live there (I think at least) so maybe the castle was a place for orphans or children to live.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hey all, been a long time lurker (KH2 Announcement days) and finally registered. Remember all the hype/talk about who "BHK" (Blond Haired Kid, A.K.A. Roxas) was? Lol.

Anyways, been wondering about this for a long time. In BbS as Ven, when you meat Lea and Isa at RG, what was Lea talking about when he said, "You ready?" to Isa at the end of the cutscene??? They were looking up at the Castle.

I never figured it out and I didn't really ever find out any info on what Lea was talking about. AFAIK, they weren't part of the original research team at Radiant Garden.

Or am I looking to much into it? Was he just asking Isa if they were ready go home or something? If so how did they become Nobodies? Lol sorry, this just always had me lost.

Lea and Isa were interested in sneaking into the castle. They managed to break in, but as seen in the credits, Ansem's guards kicked them out.

I suspect that this is a hobby of theirs, and once Xehanort takes over it gets them into a bit of trouble.

Inu117

Lea and Isa were interested in sneaking into the castle. They managed to break in, but as seen in the credits, Ansem's guards kicked them out.

I completely forgot about that! That makes way more sense then them possibly becoming apprentices xD!

ifreet91

Oh yeah ok, that makes more sense. I forgot about that scene in the credits. So basically they keep trying (unsuccessfully) to sneak into the castle and on the day that Xehanort turned everyone into Heartless/Nobodies just happened to be a day when Isa and Lea were inside sneaking around.

Man that had to of sucked. One day im a somebody doing what I love to do with my best friend and BAM! It happens to be the sole reason they loose their hearts, become Nobodies, and ultimately have a falling out years later.

radiantmemories

I know this is supposed to be the explanation, but it's always confused me. Why in the world would he decide to make them part of Organization XIII if they are just some troublesome kids, and he is looking for vessels? Did they see what he was doing and he forced them into the Organization so they wouldn't tell or what? Can someone please explain this?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I know this is supposed to be the explanation, but it's always confused me. Why in the world would he decide to make them part of Organization XIII if they are just some troublesome kids, and he is looking for vessels? Did they see what he was doing and he forced them into the Organization so they wouldn't tell or what? Can someone please explain this?

Don't forget that Xehanort and co. were also conducting highly despicable and morally wrong experiments on hearts, using living people as their labrats. It's also possible that after sneaking into the Castle one time too often (after Ansem the Wise was already banished and Xehanort took over in full force), both were made to be guinea pigs in the experiments as well.
When a heart is lost to the Darkness/collapses, a Heartless is born.
Rarely, if the heart in question had a strong will, a Nobody may be born as a byproduct too.
If a Nobody is created, there is the even more rare case that the lost heart was so strong that it in fact gave birth to a human-shaped Nobody, something both Lea and Isa were obviously capable of.

These facts combined with the highly pronounced curiosity of both Xehanort and Even/Vexen gives a good outlook as to why they would be further interested in these two "troublesome" kids.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Don't forget that Xehanort and co. were also conducting highly despicable and morally wrong experiments on hearts, using living people as their labrats. It's also possible that after sneaking into the Castle one time too often (after Ansem the Wise was already banished and Xehanort took over in full force), both were made to be guinea pigs in the experiments as well.
Rarely, if the heart in question had a strong will, a Nobody may be born as a byproduct too.
If a Nobody is created, there is the even more rare case that the lost heart was so strong that it in fact gave birth to a human-shaped Nobody, something both Lea and Isa were obviously capable of.

These facts combined with the highly pronounced curiosity of both Xehanort and Even/Vexen gives a good outlook as to why they would be further interested in these two "troublesome" kids.

I usually thought that when a heart falls a Heartless and a Nobody are born, depending on the person's strength of heart. The Nobody can take on a human appearance, the same could be said with the strength of the person's darkness. Sora didn't have much darkness, so he got stuck as a Shadow Heartless. I am not sure about Lea and Isa's level of darkness, I believe they were regular, so perhaps they got stuck as Neoshadow Heartless.

radiantmemories

Ah, ok. That makes more sense now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back