• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Been thinking long time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

free1dom

Hey i thin ven and roxas have great connection this example ven say something i think "....... erase me" and roxas say i will disappear in"
that a connection(sorry i hope what they say)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I have no idea either and i tend not to display proper grammer in the forums so wow. But Ven and Roxas are seperate. There is a connection and that is they are both keyblade masters. Wow what a surprise.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
im pretty sure its been confirmed by Nomura that the similarities between ven and roxas was done on purpose. he said that he wants the person playing BBS to look at ven and think that its roxas.

Sexy Angel
Stop posting. No one knows what he means, and people have already stated that Roxas x Ven have a connection. Stop Spamming.

Psichosis34

we don't even know if ven is a keylade master we see him use a big weapon not technically a keyblade and so what if he could hold a keyblade those three keyblades mickeys,kingdom,and way to dawn had no masters so anyone could take them Ven probably just has similar looks to roxas bc roxas technicaly isn't even alive just a coincedent if i say so myself.

Tensuke

Hey, i think Ven and Roxas have a great connection. This example: Ven says something, i think is "..........Erase me", and Roxas says "I will disappear." That's a connection. (Sorry, i hope you get what i say)

I fixed it a little, to be more understandable.

I<3Roxas

I just want to say that in books and in video games as well, appearances and speech and pretty much everything happen for a reason that deals with either plot, settings, themes, etc. In this case, the strong visuals between Roxas and Ven and their similar speech means that there is probably a LARGE connection between the two. Similarly, it seems to me that people wear the black hoodie when they travel close to or in darkness, which can be a connection with how people that are lost are unrecognizable, like a hooded person.

Salux

hmm.....
they have a connection right?
i would say yes, to all those sceptics.
you can say its not confirmed but whatevs.
come on have some common sense.
he is in the past yes but that doesnt mean
there not connected. You follow?
it goes through sora.
Roxas is soras nobody. so ven has
a connection with sora. more then roxas anyway.
someone said something like " What if Ven is part
of soras lineage" well thats not entirely impossible.
it was said in another thread somewhere, not here (just to clear any confusion)
and it was just a theory,
and the looks are on purpose.
i dont know why they wouldnt be.
just saying.

Salux

sorassoul

Didnt it say in one interveiw Birth By Sleep takes place only 10 years before kh1? so what if when a keyblade bearer is born someone or something else is born? maybe whenever someone is born another thing is born? it sertantly would explain the whole sora/ven/roxas relationship and it could be a great way to have new enemys for another game, and maybe when a extra-powerful person is born that other being will look somewhat like them. So Master Xheanort is Xheanorts, Ven is Soras, Terra is maybe is Rikus, Aqua is Kairis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back