• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Been here for 6 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, been a while I suppose. I registered when I was ten because I wanted to play RPG Inferno (or whatever it was called, can't remember), when the time came that I did actually register, the game was gone.
Fun.

So I got into the next best thing, which was roleplaying, and I had a damn blast. I think the first RP I was accepted into was King Sora's Final Fantasy X-3, or something by that name; it was fantastic to be a part of and I'm glad those that were involved put up with a ten year old frolicking in their midst with appalling writing in tow.
My writing did dramatically improve thanks to the members of that RP and others that I joined over the years, so I'm very thankful to have been an active member of the section for as long as I was.

I don't post much these days, now I'm more of a lurker in areas outside of the TG thread, but I'm very glad that a ten year old me was roped into this site by RPG Inferno. It's a pleasure being a member of these forums and meeting everyone, this is definitely one of my favourite places on the internet.

Now, back to lurking.

EDIT: Woah, when did I get another 1K posts?

DefiantHeart

Awards
Heh, I feel old. Six years ago for me I was still in college. XD When I was 10, the internet wasn't as convenient as it is now too, so I didn't do any forums since I wasn't aware of what they were back then. I vaguely remember those times... but that was 17 years ago and I have terrible memory, I don't think I even had my own computer at that time. XD Honestly would've preferred to be born during these times... would've helped me with a lot of issues growing up; certain issues that weren't known very well until now. Can't say it was all bad though, I was able to be there when Pokemon first came out, and grew up as a first generation person. :3 That series means a lot to me, helped me out with things nothing else could... well talked too much...

Anyways, it's interesting seeing what people did with their time in this world. :3 Thanks for sharing.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Congratulations for being on KHI for six whole years, Chill! That's a long time to roam around! And I somewhat remember Final Fantasy X-3. I wasn't apart of it, but I remember that being active for awhile in the roleplaying section. C: And of course, it's been a great pleasure being your friend! May you stick around for more years on this site. <3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Happy 6 years breh, haere's to another 6. Cheers

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Happy 6 year anniversary mate!
ba8c65be003fa35027cfcfcd3f3dce91.jpg

It is good to have others here to share the emotional rollercoaster that is Ishida-sensei's wild ride. :D

What is really strange is that I actually saw a dream last night that someone in the forums gotten suddenly upgraded to silver status. Odd.... o_o

Last edited:
Back