• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Been a while...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hey everyone (at least, whoever remembers me, lol). It's been a good while since I last hung out here, and a lot of stuff has happened, good and bad, as of late. Now that a bit of the dust has settled I can be on here a bit more again.

Here's hoping I can find something to get into again. XD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I hope so too! xD
I'm glad that you want to be more active, I hope to see you more on the threads in the forums. :)

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Thanks for the welcome ^^ I hope to try out some RPs or some more theory posts. My times are weird though xD so most will be posted late at night.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey man, welcome back to the forums. check out grizzly's club in the fanclub section, they're always doing events and stuff so you're bound to find something to do.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welcome back! The aforementioned club is here, we'd love to have you if you're into what we do. We're about to ramp up activity, so now would be great time to come join us.

That aside, it's always great to see members return from a hiatus. Hope you enjoy yourself!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back, Xblade13! It's certainly been awhile since I've last seen you around. :)

Back