• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Become a Superhero With Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
And we're back at they hype train lol

Loved the trailer, loved San Fransokyo and loved all the new pieces of info that they introduced in the trailer

And as it seems we have Keyblade Graveyard and LoD eh? I trully think they are teasing a Wreck It Ralph world and they have been giving us pieces in every trailer since the Fan Event in California.

I think we will get a new trailer at the TGS so let's wait for that eh?

redcrown

Awards
This trailer kinda makes me worried that the TGS trailer may be lackluster in comparison.

Nukara

Awards
It will be funny and sad if all of Lea's friends become norted (Including Roxas)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I can’t get over how GoGo looks like she’s lowkey dead in that opening scene and Hiro doesn’t seem too concerned. Lol

UltimaXOmega

The city and Keyblade look fantastic but the lack of NPCs and only 1 party member is extremely disappointing. Also, WAS THAT XION?!

mytomxxx

UV4ERjk
EDxU0ub
Just give a look at my boy Sora and his green outfit
EDxU0ub.jpg

Another thing I would like to point out is that the new seeker (xion?) is probably at a town by night time, judging by the background.

UbsTRt2.jpg

The places that we have by now, that are a city at night is San Fransokyo at some locations and The World That Never Was. Maybe Aqua got a new haircut? Maybe?

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This gummi ship is based on the Einhander, from the titular game whose developers are designing KH3’s gummi missions!

rW7r2YC.jpg
LFKvQ6A.jpg

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
All this stuff just gets me all the more excited! I'm happy to finally see even a little glimpse of San Fransokyo, whether it's polished or not; I was getting tired of staring at that lone piece of concept art.
That shot of Sora, Donald and Mickey looking at a figure amid a small dust storm made me think that it could be Lingering Will? That is how we're first introduced to him, after all. It's hard to say, since the figure is quite indistinguishable.

Also, is anyone gonna talk about how absurdly large Sora's MP gauge is? I get that it and the HP gauges for enemies will likely be downsized for the full release, but Great Googly-Moogly is that a lot of Magic!

shady543

Awards
Ahhh I love everything about this trailer. So digging Aquanort's outfit and I love how she actually kept the robes but they're super torn. Its so cool. And the roxas cameo is great, would laugh if that was his only existence in all the trailers lol.

If Xion is a nort, then Roxas being one is probably lower so I'm fine with that aha, anything so that Roxas won't be the 13th and be literally be repeating his entire arc again. >.>

Also I'm so happy that Vanitas seems like he is going to have a big role. Was worried that his significance would go down and he his role would be to just appear in a disney world. This, on top of the fact that the theory that he is using Ven's body is also now false because Sora has the Master Keeper, makes me so excited. <3 Also I swear his pose where he is sitting on the chair looks more hunched and bored rather than proud, but I dunno it's hard to tell.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
All this stuff just gets me all the more excited! I'm happy to finally see even a little glimpse of San Fransokyo, whether it's polished or not; I was getting tired of staring at that lone piece of concept art.
That shot of Sora, Donald and Mickey looking at a figure amid a small dust storm made me think that it could be Lingering Will? That is how we're first introduced to him, after all. It's hard to say, since the figure is quite indistinguishable.

Also, is anyone gonna talk about how absurdly large Sora's MP gauge is? I get that it and the HP gauges for enemies will likely be downsized for the full release, but Great Googly-Moogly is that a lot of Magic!

It’s either him or Master Xehanort. I’d love if it is LW and that formation behind him is the scrapped creature from the KH2 secret ending.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
BH6 was well worth the wait. Though I'm a bit disappointed there aren't any NPCs. And that was my biggest concern.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
On one hand, I want to say it is Master Xehanort walking away. You can see his white gloves, his robe cape, and his boots.

On the other hand, I want to say it is the Lingering Will. MX's white gloves could be the gauntlets, the robe cape could be Lingering Will's cape, and the boots could actually be Terra's Keyblade.

wwinterj

I can only hope we get a new world shown in the full trailer. Still what is shown here looks great. I like the keyblade transformation too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So Xion is the final member? Lol I could of sworn it would be Roxas or Ventus. Interesting.

I'm still hoping Aqua is the darkness for San Fransokyo. We still haven't seen Dark Baymax.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I can only hope we get a new world shown in the full trailer. Still what is shown here looks great. I like the keyblade transformation too.

I think our best bet is more BH6 footage on the 18th and then a new world at the stage show on the 22nd. With a 50-minute stage show, I think it is more likely than not that we’ll see fresh content there as well.

mytomxxx

BH6 was well worth the wait. Though I'm a bit disappointed there aren't any NPCs. And that was my biggest concern.

I'm not disappointed with that, but if it makes you better, the locations shown to us havent any "npcs" at the movie as well. Correct me if I'm wrong. At the night at the movie there is no "npcs", at the movie we just fly to the birdge with cars passing by, and the top of a building isn't a common place to npcs as well. We didn't see the city at day time yet.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aqua looks so corrupt and ruined by the darkness. It’s a shame she didn’t have a black coat, it would have saved her from looking the way she does now.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Aqua looks so corrupt and ruined by the darkness. It’s a shame she didn’t have a black coat, it would have saved her from looking the way she does now.

I really want a scene where Xehanort offers her one and she coldly replies, “I don’t need it.”

Also, in regards to the LW/MX scene, it would make sense for it to be LW because the last three shots could potentially be representations of the Wayfinder trio, Vanitas (possibly Ven-Vanitas,) Lingering Will, and Aquanort.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really want a scene where Xehanort offers her one and she coldly replies, “I don’t need it.”
Can Xemnas do it? Since he has Terra’s memories it’d be somewhat melancholy for him to try to help Aqua but she rejects it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back