• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Become a Superhero With Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Can Xemnas do it? Since he has Terra’s memories it’d be somewhat melancholy for him to try to help Aqua but she rejects it.

Ohhhh yes! I’m here for that. I hope we see her, Xemnas, and Vanitas gathered together at some point.

mytomxxx

I wonder if the flying skate that the keyblade transforms can be used later as a move through map thing.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Is that xion ?
DmuZtmdX4AIyfEC.jpg:large
I heard a few people say it could be Data Riku because those Bug Block looking things are in the Big Hero 6 world.

Rii

Awards
Yes yes yes this is beautiful wow. So good to finally see footage from San Fransokyo. Any guesses on when or even IF we'll be getting an English version of this?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
<3 Also I swear his pose where he is sitting on the chair looks more hunched and bored rather than proud, but I dunno it's hard to tell.

From the angle shown there in comparison with this pic:
tumblr_peu44jsPNR1r0z5iu_500.jpg

Look at the ornament behind Vanitas in that scene, it is located high above the actual thrones as seen in this pic.
He's not sitting on that chair, but on top the backrest of it, a bit like in Joshua's and Riku's first meeting where Joshua is sitting high above the fountain.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes yes yes this is beautiful wow. So good to finally see footage from San Fransokyo. Any guesses on when or even IF we'll be getting an English version of this?
Since I enjoy the tv series, I have been following the cast on instagram for a few months now. Not a single one has had time to record. They’ve all been out doing other things every day, so an English trailer doesn’t seem likely at this point.

Ryan Potter is overseas as well, so he can’t record until he is back.

Awards
https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS/status/1039085807699558401

well I think we might get a world reveal at TGS....

Since I enjoy the tv series, I have been following the cast on instagram for a few months now. Not a single one has had time to record. They’ve all been out doing other things every day, so an English trailer doesn’t seem likely at this point.
Ryan Potter is overseas as well, so he can’t record until he is back.

Sis, when do you think they will finish the voice work in KHIII?

mytomxxx

I heard a few people say it could be Data Riku because those Bug Block looking things are in the Big Hero 6 world.

This makes sense, and if this is true maybe we are going to see Data Sora as well? (I remember nomura saying that KH3 will match all characters through the series).
This made me wonder how data sora would look in this engine.
https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS/s...85807699558401

well I think we might get a world reveal at TGS....

If i understood right, this mean 18th we'll get the long version of this trailer, and have more to be shown at 22th that we don't know yet?

Here is the translate of this twitter. (by google)

The latest trailer of "KINGDOM HEARTS III" was released on "PlayStation® LineUp Tour". In addition, this trailer is scheduled to be released on September 18 (Japan time) ahead of TGS, which is a short version and a different version of a long version trailer. @ Nomura # _ KH

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I don’t you guys notice but this a missing shooter piece is missing on the board from what can we see

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sis, when do you think they will finish the voice work in KHIII?
Please don’t call me sis. I think the voice work needs to happen sooner rather than later so they can get it all in the can and start mixing the dialogue so it sounds natural. I’d hope they would be done in November, but it’s really just getting some time allocated for them to record. Like Zachary Levi is in Paris, I believe, so he needs to get back to LA to record.

Meow Wow

Awards
If Noodle Burger Boy isn’t a boss fight in some sort of way, I will be disappointed.
In other words this trailer looks awesome. At least I could get some content as I’m going to try not to watch the TGS one.

Awards
Please don’t call me sis. I think the voice work needs to happen sooner rather than later so they can get it all in the can and start mixing the dialogue so it sounds natural. I’d hope they would be done in November, but it’s really just getting some time allocated for them to record. Like Zachary Levi is in Paris, I believe, so he needs to get back to LA to record.

I'm sorry
rip.gif

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Knew Big Hero 6 would be shown for Tokyo Game Show, it's perfect marketing synergy.

Baymax looks perfect. I need more Baymax!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If Noodle Burger Boy isn’t a boss fight in some sort of way, I will be disappointed.
In other words this trailer looks awesome. At least I could get some content as I’m going to try not to watch the TGS one.
I want to fight Noodle Burger Boy, read Karmi’s fan fiction about Big Hero 6 and the Keyblade Hero, and be scolded by Professor Granville :(

I'm sorry
rip.gif
No, it’s fine. It’s just not really a term that I’m called that often and I find it’s usage odd at times.

Leaferian

Awards
My precious blueberry mom
; ~;
I'll save you.

Also, I hope next Tuesday's trailer gives is a clearer shot at some of these scenes. Being realistic though, it'll probably just have BH6 gameplay at the beginning. I can hope, though, just like I can hope for a dedicated video on those delicious Gummi Ships. The texturing on that Moogle model is unreal!

kingsoraful

Awards
This makes sense, and if this is true maybe we are going to see Data Sora as well? (I remember nomura saying that KH3 will match all characters through the series).
This made me wonder how data sora would look in this engine.

If i understood right, this mean 18th we'll get the long version of this trailer, and have more to be shown at 22th that we don't know yet?

Here is the translate of this twitter. (by google)

Japan Time so it likely means it'll be released to us late Monday night or Tuesday morning depending on your timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back