• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Beauty and the Beast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Excuse my ignorance, but WHY do you hate her? Do you hate her just because, well, you just hate her, or as a person, actor...?

i don't hate her personally, but only because i don't know/want to know her. i'm sure if i did i'd hate her personally. she seems (and i know it's bad to judge) like everything has been spoon fed to her her whole life. mind you, this is purely based on her ridiculously posh accent and poor acting skills. and now she gets fans all over saying she's gorgeous when she isn't. even kristen stuart is prettier than her and you all hated the idea of her playing snow white.

but yeah she just annoys me i guess

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
or maybe i bonking adore her and i'm just trolling you all idk

State

Awards
kids just dress like sluts nowadays that's all

I concur, there's a difference between looking sexy, trying to look sexy, and looking sluty. But back on topic, since when has this been in production (assuming it's even at that stage)?

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Nothing is known apart from the info in the op and that it's most likely a 2013 release.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm 19 but people say I look like I'm in my early to mid twenties xD

I don't know enough about this film to judge just yet but... idk...

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm not really sure how to feel about Emma playing Belle. She just doesn't seem like a Belle if you know what I mean. But who knows? Maybe she'll be a perfect Belle after all.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
i don't hate her personally, but only because i don't know/want to know her. i'm sure if i did i'd hate her personally. she seems (and i know it's bad to judge) like everything has been spoon fed to her her whole life. mind you, this is purely based on her ridiculously posh accent and poor acting skills. and now she gets fans all over saying she's gorgeous when she isn't. even kristen stuart is prettier than her and you all hated the idea of her playing snow white.

but yeah she just annoys me i guess

I strongly disagree with the bolded. I find Kristen Stuart to be rather dull looking to me. Maybe it's the make-up or the shading of whatever pictures I see of her, but she always looked 'dulled' to me, if that makes any sense. xD

Emma, however, is certainly beautiful IMO. C:

State

Awards
By the way, I just realized this is will a live adaption of the original film, so no, Emma Watson should not be Belle. She would make a nice Alice, but not Belle. But that's just me and my opinion that live adaptions of original concepts should stay as close as possible (as possible).

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
stewart looks better in her movies than she would irl

emma has the natural beauty that I dig. also i dig the short hair

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
By the way, I just realized this is will a live adaption of the original film, so no, Emma Watson should not be Belle. She would make a nice Alice, but not Belle. But that's just me and my opinion that live adaptions of original concepts should stay as close as possible (as possible).

I don't think it's a remake of the Disney adaptation. I could be wrong, but that was the impression I've been having.

It could just be a live adaptation of the original fairy tale.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
If she can act (and she can) I don't see why not to give her the role.

State

Awards
If she can act (and she can) I don't see why not to give her the role.

Like I said, it's a matter of aesthetics (although with how advanced make-up is, it shouldn't be an issue).

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
if this movie takes place in france and no one is speaking french but then one character arbitrarily has an awful french accent i am going to shoot myself in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back