• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Beauty and the Beast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i no rite?
The fuck guys, get on this shit. XD

The Huntsman becomes her mentor in fighting and they work to 'vanquish the Evil Queen' ...I'm not even lying. That singing woman with the seven little men fights for herself...as Kristen Stewart.
WHAT. NO. WHAT IS THIS BULL SHIT?

I'm not seeing what your seeing she looks like someone in her very early 20's to me.
Her looking young would be preferable though, because in the original fairy tale, Belle was only 14. But supposedly in the Disney version she's 19... so it all works out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm 20 and I'm an A cup. -_- And a lot of actresses were naturally A cups. You don't need big boobs to look like you are 20. And most 20-24 year olds I know look like they are 12 anyways so I'm gonna say Emma actually looks her age.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Not everybody is bursting at the seams. Normal 20 year old's who aren't stuffing, are generally A-C.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
and even putting the tit's + ass issue aside she's a terrible fucking actress

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Visually I think she's a good Belle. I trust in Guillermo, but honestly I really don't know Emma as anything other than Hermoine. xD
So, time will tell.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. I can't judge Emma's acting considering I only know her as Hermione. I don't think you can really judge anything from that anyways because there isn't anything to compare her work in HP to. I didn't watch "Ballet Shoes" or "The Tale of Despereaux" (which is only voice over anyways) so only time can tell.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
and going back to the whole "she looks like a child" thing i mean just look at this

emma-watson-vogue-july-2011-5-570x764.jpg

so she's obv trying to do the whole sexy look but fails miserably and just looks like a child that stumbled across her mothers clothes + make up

Relix

A traveler
Awards
and going back to the whole "she looks like a child" thing i mean just look at this

so she's obv trying to do the whole sexy look but fails miserably and just looks like a child that stumbled across her mothers clothes + make up

...you're really passionate about your Beauty and The Beast, huh?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
...you're really passionate about your Beauty and The Beast, huh?

I was thinking he's just really passionate about hating Emma Watson personally, but that could work too~

That said, I'm very curious to see who they cast as the Beast and how the Beast will look. :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't look my age. Everyone tells me I look 17 and I'm almost 21.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't look my age. Everyone tells me I look 17 and I'm almost 21.

Everybody tells me I look 12 or 15. My best friend's 12 year old sister is taller and more developed than me. -shrugs- I think the late 80s and early 90s children got the weird end of the development stick.

State

Awards
Excuse my ignorance, but WHY do you hate her? Do you hate her just because, well, you just hate her, or as a person, actor...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back