• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beauty and the Beast?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a thought. as everyone saw during the KH2 credits, the Beast was no longer a beast. He was human again and the scene was him and Belle dancing.

wouldnt it have been cool to see him transform into a human in the next game? instead of just seeing him already as a human, actually witness him being transformed?

not only that, i thought it would be a cool battle to fight Gaston and to see Belle confess her love over the dying Beast, and then he transforms (*pretty, shiny lights*) into a human. one other battle could have been with the angry mob, like keeping them from getting to the beast or something. that would have been great to see in the game in my opinion.

since thats prob not going to happen, do you think Beast's Castle (rather, the Prince's Castle) will make an appearance in the next game? and if so, do you think you will fight alongside the Prince? what will his weapon be? special ability/limit? :curious:

i think fighting with the Prince will be pretty cool. but of course we have to see what the storyline of the game will be and hopefully him being a Prince will make sense.

so what are your thoughts?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I was disappointed that Gaston wasn't in KH:II, I think he would have made a fun enemy. Belle may be important in future KH games, but I'm not sure how they're work out 'the Prince'. I'm not a big fan of him, so I'd rather not fight alongside him, I doubt he'd be half as powerful as when he's the beast.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Unless the future enemies curse him back into a beast state. And then we get the Gaston stuff.

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmm... that could have been interesting though... But since BatB doesn't have any sequels were the best is the prince I doubt that Disney will let the Prnce have a big role in a game instead...

hmmm... that could have been interesting though... But since BatB doesn't have any sequels were the best is the prince I doubt that Disney will let the Prnce have a big role in a game instead...

actually they did make another movie, but it was when the Prince was still in his Beast form. Beauty and the Beast Christmas lol it was cute.

but yeah i wish they didnt put in the credits that he was a human cause then if they put it back in the game and he was a Beast, it wouldnt make sense.

they should have kept him a Beast at least so we could fight Gaston and see him transform back into a human. would have made an awesome part to the next game in my opinion.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
actually they did make another movie, but it was when the Prince was still in his Beast form. Beauty and the Beast Christmas lol it was cute.

I have that movie!

I was a little surprised that Gaston wasn't in the world. I mean, he and most of the village were the main enemies in the movie. Plus it would've added more to it, not just fighting the Heartless bosses and Xaldin, but Gaston too. I wonder how they would've fit that into the story since you go back to the Disney worlds twice to finish their story. The Beast turning back at the end though was a cute resolve though.

Rix

Awards
I know that there are sequels to BatB :p But what i meant is that there arent any sequels with the beast in his prince form...

Anagram

Banned
If he is in the next game (doutful:thumbdown:) he'd probly be like merlin or yen sid, you know be there but only as a apperance.

xZora

I don't like the Beast as a human. >< Beauty and a Beast by *JohnSu on deviantART

Yeah, I wish Gaston had been in the game. Then I could've started singing his song. Which is one of teh best songs ever, by the way.

No~ one's~ slick as Gaston, no one's quick as Gaston! No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's! For there's no man in town half as manly! Perfect, a pure muffin! Huh? Wait, that's not how the song goes.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well, if in KH3(if there's going to be one) the main characters are Sora, Donald and Goofy, and it takes place after KH2 there is a way to piece Gaston and Beast's transformation in... The end of KH2 presumably is showing what happens in the worlds after Sora and co. left BUT it doesn't necessarily hold that it happened by the time Sora and co. went back to their island so if Sora and co. were to go back to Beast's Castle again, they could meet up with Beast in beast form and he's really trying to turn back human but Gaston returns to the Castle. They could also use the town etc. for the visit instead of being trapped in the Castle and in the end, like Clayton, Gaston could get taken over by darkness and then Sora and Beast take him out and that will make Beast turn human thus what you did in KH3 was seen at the end of KH2:p Just a thought to help out the thread maker's dreams a possibility:)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I can't even remember who Gaston is... eh heh heh... But it would be good to see it return... it was a good world i thought...

Rix

Awards
you don't know :O Gaston is the villain of BatB! The black haired guy that wanted to marry Belle.

Lancelot

Awards
Err... actually, i can't even remember if i ever watched it fully lol... well, the last time i did i was 5...

Rix

Awards
The movie is awasome and beautiful so I recommend you to watch it again sometime:)

Lancelot

Awards
Will do when i dig the video out of the basement... now, where is it *starts chucking random crap*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back