• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beautiful news, everyone~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Toodles~ ♥

Yes, I know everyone will soon be happy with my next sentence. :

Aly has decided to take a minor break. Her grades are dropping miserably, and her father does not appreciate it. So she has decided to take a minor break. Nothing big. Just minor.

And someone just won't stop harassing her. She's not going to be naming any names anytime soon, unless it progresses.

Yeah; my reading grade almost came a C, but luckly I raised it to a 88. :\ Still not good enough for my father. A few grades dropped to a A-. I am NOT happy with it. I might show up once in a while. Just maybe, cut it short.

Aly has decided to work on the rusty parts of her life. She has a few personal problems to deal with, and wants to get those situated.

Aly will come back a new!

Good--bye my lovelies!

With love,

Alyalu♥

P.S Don't get too happy without me, dears!​

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-cries- OMG OMG What am i going to do with out you??! D=

-huggels her- Remeber we well be here when you get back okay?! Remeber that we love you and want you back ASAP..

Love you <33

Sorasheart281. AKA Rachelle.

starry_eyed_hero

I'm not familiar with you personally, aly chan, mainly because you appear to have joined this forum only a few months months before my absence. However, I understand your reasons for leaving all too well.

When I left khinsider, it was because too many responsibilities were resting on my shoulders. People would've lost their jobs if it weren't for me. I started to take mistakes, and it was ruining the lives of other people. It took an entire year, but eventually somebody was able to convince me that I didn't have to be responsible for others all the time. In short, I didn't always have to play the hero. After realizing that, it became quite simple and easy for me to return to khinsider.

Hopefully, your return doesn't take as long as I did. Goodbye, and good luck.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
I'll miss you Aly ._.
Good Luck with you personal problems~!
I hope you get everything situated soon ^.^

I'll miss you too!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-cries- OMG OMG What am i going to do with out you??! D=

-huggels her- Remeber we well be here when you get back okay?! Remeber that we love you and want you back ASAP..

Love you <33

Sorasheart281. AKA Rachelle.

<3 I'll miss you too~!

^_^ I look forward to seeing you when your back!

Pfft. Hmph. It's Monkey. :\

<3 Can't resist. <3 I look forawrd to seeing you, too!

EDIT/

starry:

Hopefully in the future we could be friends? Just maybe?

Last edited:

Lunar Knight

American Person
Wise decision. It's good to see you're making an effort to improve your grades, Aly. I believe you can do it.

Who knows, maybe you'll end up in becoming a straight "A" student like me! *gives a thumbs up*

I'll miss you!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
O_O; NUUU!!!! Vision fading... Breathing decreasing... Energy dispersing... I'M GONNA DIE! T_T In other words, this is an unexpected kick in the arse!!! >.< Come back REALLY Soon Aly!!!

Back