• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beating Xaldin Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
here is what i feel the best way to beat Xaldin

this fight is very hard. before entering equip your entire group with potions and high-potions. As the battle begins try jumping attacks because Xaldins moves are difficult to guard on ground. Make sure you have donald and beast in your party. If you get the chance and your close enough it is suggested that you use the limit commands and special moves for they can keep xaldin in the same spot and attack him multiple times. Make sure your using the learn reaction command it is essential to inflicting damage and staying alive. for each learn you will learn a jump reaction command. These are great for catching him off guard. once you knock him off his offensive stance and you have him in the air. Show no mercy. use valor and attack him like crazy (valor because of the jump level). if you can keep pulling off finishing combos u can keep him from unleashing his spears and from reaching the ground.

If he starts glowing green quickly run away. make sure that you have guard equipped and that your not in a corner for it will mean a instant death. when you see Xaldin fly with his spears run to the opposite side of the bridge to avoid it.

Dying is expected so you will use mickey. mickey can deal some damage but dont even worry about that because you can bring sora back to life all you have to do is hit the d-charge command to get mickeys drive gauge up. this will restore Sora. When back as sora Xaldins hp should be low so just get close and use the beast limit command . this will finish off Xaldin. if it doesnt the first time. play defensive and wait to do it again.

hope it was helpfull and if theres anything you think io should add i will.

Last edited:

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
SoraXOblivion said:
Xaldin isn't too hard if you continue to use Learn/Jump ability...as well as use strategy

yea i know but a lot of people have been asking so voila i think i will emphysise the learn thing though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back