• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beating Sora's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

I got KH Re:CoM on Saturday.
I'm now stuck on the final battles with Marluxia.
I can't even get past the first of the final battles with that wierd ass machine thing.
What level should I be?
How should I build my deck for it?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Be around Lv 58, Make a deck with Raganarok, with 9 0 0 but alot of that in there like that formation, then you get mega Flare in tehre but alot of those to in there, make sure u get Elixer or something so u can get them all back in ur deck. cuz Ragnarok will hit him and Mega Flare will hit him too and they both leave ALOT of damage off of him usually like a halfa bar, or a bar, or more. also after that fight, you face his final form, and u cannot change decks, so after that, you face a even worse Marluxia, soo. good thing u got 0's in there so u can break his Sleights, and the be close to him when u use his 0 cuz it leaves alot of damage too, so dont do any sleight in there but u can in the beginning, and the hit him with the 9's too, and the fire. thats how I did and I beat him my second try(on the last fight, not the one ur stuck on, I beat him my first.) thats how I beat him in the Japanese, and English Version.

tdc456

Well all i did was completely destroy and rebuild my deck from scratch and the order was all my 9's then all my 8's and then all my 7's. I had absolutely no problems from either fight.
I also added in an omnislash with the cloud cards I had.
Now I have only two floors left in riku's story hich is awesome by the way cause the fights are so exciting.

TStarboy

I just went cheap and did all fires, then all mega ethers, then all cures, then all 0s. I also added a Vexen in there just in case. It went just fine for me on Standard, don't know how well it would do on Proud.

giggleyroxas

The first time I beat Marluxia, I used a whole load of Cloud cards, (took me forever to get them), I just kept using omnislash and Elixers and Megalixers. And (off topic) the final blow I delt was so cool! I used omnislash flew towards Marluxia, slashed, and came out the other side... IT LOOKED SO COOL!!!

MasterHearts7762

I got KH Re:CoM on Saturday.
I'm now stuck on the final battles with Marluxia.
I can't even get past the first of the final battles with that wierd ass machine thing.
What level should I be?
How should I build my deck for it?

You should be at least 55, and have a lot of attack and cure cards. Elixirs and Ethers work pretty well for me. I had 1100 CP and beat all 3 battles in one run. So if you have a high CP, put in some items, cure and attack cards with 6, maybe 5 or more value. If you don't have a high CP, just level crunch and choose to raise CP everytime. Health and sleights don't really mae much of a difference. You have high level cards, he won't be able to break them, so your health wont matter.

Xearual from Aet

Remember to keep your 0 Cards and break any big cards he uses, although, Elixirs and Ethers that are 0 are useless, it is a good idea to have Gifted Miracle if you have to use sleights to beat Marluxia. I was able to beat him by level 51, but, here's a tip, don't unlock any treasure rooms until you beat the game completely, unless you feel like taking forever to go back to each and every one.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Just have zeroes at the end of your deck to flip back to and break him. Pack in lots of heals.
You should be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back