• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

beating sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora unleashed

i just want to know what lvl you guys were when u beat sep. mine best so far is lvl 64.

Last edited:
R

Riku unleashed

the lowest i've done is 68.i can go lower just havent tryed

crowmaster

Sora's_son said:
im on lv 71 and i can't!!!!!

pacience, my young padawan learner. equip ur guy with elixirs and make sure uve got curaga. attack him before he casts sin harvest, wich makes u run out of mp and u only have on tiny little bit of hp. if u can't attack him before that, use an elixir. make sure u have eight item slots

D

darkhearts

patie3nce is da key i beat sephiroth at lvl 52 but i would say average is versin him at lvl 65 or so. :D

D

darkhearts

now to move on to anyelse who needs help. UP UP AND AWAY...

sora unleashed

sep. in not that hard if you know what to do,first when the battle begains just swing at him after he swings for you or bust out with your skills or jump attack him all thoughs ways are good at first then when he starts to run and appear in front of you just dodge then attack him keep that up till he starts to summon that death move on you and when he does that just keep at him and he wont get to use it on you.then when he start that move when he rushes you swinging just use sonic and keep it up and he wont even get one hit on you.and for the last part when he just keeps on your ass just bust out with your skills aginst his depends on what skills u do but if u keep on him u will hit more then he will.also u dont even need elixers in this battle just use heal but make sure u have mp rage on with give you mp when he hits you.doing all this he can be beat around lvl55 i wasetn sure but when i fought him at lvl 64 i knew i could go alot lower but i never did it so i say 55 is the lowest i can probaly do.but ya thats liek the best way to beat him hope that helped ya a bit.;)

Steve-o

sora unleashed said:
sep. in not that hard if you know what to do,first when the battle begains just swing at him after he swings for you or bust out with your skills or jump attack him all thoughs ways are good at first then when he starts to run and appear in front of you just dodge then attack him keep that up till he starts to summon that death move on you and when he does that just keep at him and he wont get to use it on you.then when he start that move when he rushes you swinging just use sonic and keep it up and he wont even get one hit on you.and for the last part when he just keeps on your ass just bust out with your skills aginst his depends on what skills u do but if u keep on him u will hit more then he will.also u dont even need elixers in this battle just use heal but make sure u have mp rage on with give you mp when he hits you.doing all this he can be beat around lvl55 i wasetn sure but when i fought him at lvl 64 i knew i could go alot lower but i never did it so i say 55 is the lowest i can probaly do.but ya thats liek the best way to beat him hope that helped ya a bit.;)
Yes I like it when noobs teach other noobs (power to the noobs). Anyways I beat him at level 70 but I have not tryed to go any lower than that.

Sora109

:mad:I CANT BEAT HIM:mad: Ive gone through the game five times and fought him every time at lvl 100. Is it the fact im using oblivian? should i use a different keyblade?

Tails chao

Website
www.chaomagic.com
Oblivion's fine, it's actually possible to beat him with the Kingdom Key.

Me thinks you're just charging straight up to him and attacking no? Bad idea. You have to play it defensively to win, especially when he gets angry.

Lowest I beat him was around 68, mind you I haven't bothered for a low level Seph challenge though.

well it took me a couple of tries on expert and i was only lv 85 the first time with the lionheart

LongShot

I'm usually over level 70 when I first fight Sephiroth. Not because that's the lowest level I can beat him, but that's just the lowest level I am when I reach him. I fight way too many heartless. I can gain a level in under 5 minutes in Traverse town, heh heh.

The very first time I fought him, I didn't know what to expect, and I lasted about 15 minutes and died. 2nd time I owned him at level 80, with the Lionheart. 3rd time at level 100, just for giggles. 4th time I was either high 60's or low 70's and I had the Ultima Weapon and 3 (or 2) crystal crowns. <Overkill> He's a fun fight. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back