• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

beaten.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
what lvl were you when you beat *spoiler* ansem in riku mode?i beat him at lvl 46

DaDarkDude

ya i kept running untill i got some mickey cards. (4 health) i just kept using card breaks at the right time... it took me around 5 tries 2 beat him he 1st time. leaxeus's black card helped and oogie boogie as well.

DaDarkDude

i use mickey X3 like r and l forgot the name like stock card or something like that.
+ dark mode is good especially the fire. that fire helped me a lot but when i needed 2 heal while in dark mode THAT was a problem. oh well problemsolved... i can beat him ezily now

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Lvl. 52

But I sold my GBA a while ago =/

Can I download it on CPU?

Voltron

Silver Member
I didn't use Mickey. Whenever I tried it was always broke Ansem's card and sent my Dark Points up, then I went into Dark Mode and didn't get the heal. This happened several times in the same battle :cursing:

Thats why you use three of them in a sleight xD Meh 40 something I think

satan_claus

I beat him for the first time at level 88l lol. I prob could have beaten him earlier but wanted to be safe lol.

lol i dont even have that kinda patience,how can you even wait that long?? i beat him at lvl 41, i kept breaking all of sleights with zero until i got into dark and i pwned his face, repeat steps if i was beaten out of dark mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back