• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beaten Game? Come in!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah I beat it 31st of March I just have been going back and doing the extras and such....I beat Sephiroth on level 81 with Oblivion and leveled up all the summons and drives and completed the tournament cups with the high scores-beat Hades cup first try and 49th seed was freakin easy, just used Trinity Limit for Sora-all I gotta do now is complete the synthesis list.....Damn the Organization was easy

I beat it on Proud Mode and altogether with my current achievments I have about 45 hours, in the game.....

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I beat it two nights ago :/ had school and stuff so i couldnt really do anything except complete half a world every night but now im trying to complete everything and watch the secret ending even though i could probably just watch it on youtube...but yeah..

holaloha

I just beat it, but I only played it for 6 days.

I played on Proud, but I haven't beaten Sephiroth yet.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
XD I beat the game a little while ago, but I think I'm the first to beat it in my school. I beat it in 35 hours, but not all at once. Level 52, Standard- Oblivion.

My only challenge was Luxord... because I kept getting hit from the Reaction commands gone wrong.

BladerUnknown

It took me about a total of 4 to 5 days to beat it. With an accumulation of 33 hours and 35 minutes.

Joten9115

order member XlV said:
im lv. 60 and i still can't beat Sephy!
how did you do it

i beat it in 4 days on Proud including Pooh's world and Atlantica. to beat sephiroth i would suggest equiping Trinity Limit and Berserk Charge. also try to get the growth abilities at leaset to levl 1. as soon as the battle begins do the Reaction Command then use Trinity. when thats over go Berserk on him. just keep repeating that. thats how i beat it. also suggest Once More and Second Chance or at least 1 of them.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
>_<

i beat the game 100% everything LV.99

89 Hrs. because i spent my time leveling up and doing all the mini games and what not and i did it on normal

i loved it,

LOL and for thoughs who said it wasnt a challenge...YEAH RIGHT..
the last cup; the hades paradox was...it was hardcore edge of my seat close to dying kinda challenge!! the game was perfect..

to me its like some ppl didnt get the same game as me..LMFAO!

so yeah the secret ending was awesume too.​

OblivionRiku

Joten9115 said:
i beat it in 4 days on Proud including Pooh's world and Atlantica. to beat sephiroth i would suggest equiping Trinity Limit and Berserk Charge. also try to get the growth abilities at leaset to levl 1. as soon as the battle begins do the Reaction Command then use Trinity. when thats over go Berserk on him. just keep repeating that. thats how i beat it. also suggest Once More and Second Chance or at least 1 of them.
Wow i beat it in four days 2....i got it on a wednesday and beat it on saturday, that was two weeks ago, i think... yeah..... Anyway that exactly what the guide book says, how to beat sephy, im listening to Sanctuary right now....And just look at my profile it says everything, except now im lvl 74 and have fenrir keyblade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back