• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beaten Game? Come in!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PristessYuna2005

K, for me I beaten the game in 9 days. from last week wednesday to today... and My friends just told me I'm the first person in our school who beaten the game in that short of days. I live in Texas and I know I'm not the first person to beat it, but at my school... I'm the person! so wat about u? how long did it take u to beat KH2? I beaten the game like that cause:

1: was in standard/beginners mode. wanted to see how to work controls

2: didnt do all the mini games but did beat sephy at lv. 45

so now I'm going for expert mode and going to have a challange! ^.^

-Alexa :)

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I beat the game in exactly 30 hours and 7 minutes. And that's EXACT time. I had NO sleep. I got the game at Midnight on the 28, so I beat it awhile ago.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
30 hours.........im homeschooled though so i guess i was first to beat it at my school...

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I beat the game in exactly a week, at level 99, ultima weapon, sephy is beat, and about to go play proud mode.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Me i beat the game in 5 days. How did you beat sephoroth at that lv. i cant beat him and im lv. 58!!!!!!!! Well now im trying to beat the game on proud. matter a fact im the only one in my school who has the game.

yado

I taste delicious
took me six days to beat thanks to school and such. I was on standard and found it easy. i beat the last boss BEFORE doing pride lands, part 2 of tron, chapter 4 and 5 of the 100 acre wood, and chapter 5 of atlantica. I skiped alot, but i went and did it.

cornyperson

standard mode
i got the game on the 29th, and beat it on the 2nd. it took me about 30 hours.

T

The Marauder

6 days on proud. I got the game last Saturday (Online pre-order, evil shipping) and beat it Friday night.

kingdomkey01

Website
www.myspace.com
PristessYuna2005 said:
K, for me I beaten the game in 9 days. from last week wednesday to today... and My friends just told me I'm the first person in our school who beaten the game in that short of days. I live in Texas and I know I'm not the first person to beat it, but at my school... I'm the person! so wat about u? how long did it take u to beat KH2? I beaten the game like that cause:

1: was in standard/beginners mode. wanted to see how to work controls

2: didnt do all the mini games but did beat sephy at lv. 45

so now I'm going for expert mode and going to have a challange! ^.^

-Alexa :)
I beat it before anyone else at my school played it. Everyone at my school either doesn't play games or wouldn't touch it because of disney.
Edit: I forgot to say that I live in Texas too.

Last edited:

Shadukai X

Banned
I beat it in five days, but i did only what was necessary to beat it, like i skiped pooh's world, and atlantica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back