• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beat Seproith yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you beat him yet?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No, but I would like too.

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

How many have beaten him, and liked how he was killed?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I beat him at level 81 with Oblivion on Proud Mode, God that bastard, cheated on me so many times, what boss in there right mine, allows U to attack them in the air for a combo and then dissappears and uses the reaction command before U can reach the ground-that bastard, but yeah I finally beat him after being owned several times-it was worth it-Fenir is awesome, but how are U people getting the Ultima Weapon so fast?....I'm 89 and still don't have it, I just need that last Orchal + before I can synthesis it

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
the_13th_member said:
I beat him at level 81 with Oblivion on Proud Mode, God that bastard, cheated on me so many times, what boss in there right mine, allows U to attack them in the air for a combo and then dissappears and uses the reaction command before U can reach the ground-that bastard, but yeah I finally beat him after being owned several times-it was worth it-Fenir is awesome, but how are U people getting the Ultima Weapon so fast?....I'm 89 and still don't have it, I just need that last Orchal + before I can synthesis it

Proud Mode with the Oblivion Blade? Holy Crap....:eek:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
it wasn't difficult its just that he kept cheating, like I would combo him and in the middle of the combo he would suddenly get a tiny opening and start slashing me back, or when he teleport right in front of me trapping me in a corner and started slashing and pillar of flaming me, he is just a bastard, and yes I did beat him on Proud Mode, with Oblivion, I only had one high potion left aftet the fight-and I'm gonna ask again, how did U guys get the Ultima Weapon so fast

KhII--Fenrir

took me an hour to find a good guide that told me where to find all the heartless and nobodies so i could get all the synthesis items and another 2 hours to kill them to get the items.

-BLITZ-

I beat him on Proud Mode level 80. I had to use Ultima Weapon though, mainly because it would be hard as hell withough MP Hastega.

-BLITZ-

If you're looking to synthesize items i suggest having bot Donald, Goofy in your party. Equip yourself and the other 2 with Lucky Lucky and make sure you equip that Keyblade (the one with Lucky Lucky) that you get from Pooh I think. The drop rate of items become insane, it's like every other enemy.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Do you have to defeat him to continue with the story?

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Ok thanks. I haven't even attempted to fight him yet. I just got done with the Tron world, and am at level 50. I think I'll go to fight him later ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back