• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

beat kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Whoa whoa whoa, you guys really are addicts.

I only beat it once THROUGHLY; meaning I beat the game from start to finish, not like saving right before the last boss and fighting him over and over, claiming I beat him 50+ times XD

Y

yourmama1

twelve times and i got rikues wepone the way to the dawn on kh2 for beating the agme on proud mode wit every thing so boo-ya

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i beat it 4 times twice on standard, once on beginner and once on proud.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I only completely beat the game once on Standard, and I am working on completing proud mode. I just do not have enough time to beat it on proud mode yet.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
When I hear or see, "How many times did you beat (insert game title here)?" It means to me that I play through the game from start to finish. I beat Kh2 two times. I had a lot of things to do, since I'm a senior for this year. If I wasn't busy then I would have beaten the game more than twice.

gjkc4204

yourmama1 said:
twelve times and i got rikues wepone the way to the dawn on kh2 for beating the agme on proud mode wit every thing so boo-ya
Prove it pics or something
I think ur lying and after seeing your post in another forum
I have to conclude you are a noob
but back to the topic uh 2.5 once on standard then on Proud I accidently deleted half way through so restarted and won

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
yourmama1 said:

Your bad at lying I have done so and so have many others and you don't get it. never post this crap again!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
silverdragon1615 said:
Your bad at lying I have done so and so have many others and you don't get it. never post this crap again!
shut up >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back