• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

beat kh2? then come here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

huynh

Who thinks that kh2 is too short or good or too long? I think it is too short to wait for a game i beat in 2 days that i've waited for about 4 years to play.

4 YEARS OMFG A SHORT GAME FOR 4 YEARS

Sanctuary Keeper

If I once recall it was suppose to be 2x as long as KH1, no 2.5x, not only in the storyline, but to play it and beat it. Guess they made Sora to strong, whoops.

lostdude

guess i coasted on that game took me a week and a weekend to beat it. still gonna go back since im havin spring break though in proud mode

huynh

i think for this they should make the next kh with every single square and disney character each and everyone thats right

Senior_Superboy

It depends on how you play it and how much, if you beat it in two days, of course the game is short, but if you also go back and do everything, then it's longer.

D

Dexter

...O-kay noob! As TSK and Monket Butt say " You make the game as long as you want it to be!" The game is difently NOT short. You probaly was playing 24/7 locked in your room playing nothing but kh2. Yet you haven't realized how many hours you have been playing! Go look in your memory card an tell me how many hours you have been playing!!??? Gamespot reveiw team took 50 hours to beat kh2 and they are Proffesinal Hard core gamers that play and reveiw games as a living! So your saying to me that your 11 and it took you 2 days!? LOL!!!

But, really don't you rember that the kh2 story-line is only one part. For example have you finished Jimmiy's Journal and Unlocked the *SECRET ENDING*
Have you defeated ALL the cup and tournaments in the Underdome in the Under world? Hvae you locked the 100 Acre Woods? Have you locked Anlantica?

....If you haven't then you are sereiosly missing BIG hours...An I have been really for wating 4 years for this MAGNIFICNET game that has a few flaws here and there...

too short i beat it in 28 hours the first time and 13 hours the second time!

O-Really? LOL!!! God you make me laugh! *In a good way!*

gjkc4204

RPG is right there is way more than story line
weaps
finding da bulky vender heartless
struggle battle

odd jobs in TT

E

Eclipse

it's all your faults

if you think it's too short, you shouldn'tve spent 20 hours a day playing the game RUSHING through it.

I'm homeschooled, and i have as much free time as i want, and i spent it all playing kh2, and when i beat the last boss, i was at 40 hours of gameplay, and i'm on standard.

some of ya'll are just stupid, you didn't expect the game to last forever, did you? the first kh was about 30 hours and this one was about 30-50 hours. what do you expect, in fact by standards, kh2 is one of the longest playable games to date.

so quit whining, its YOUR fault you spend all day playing the game and beat it in 2 days.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I'm currently at 44 hours trying to get 100% in the Journal. It isn't short.

You have drives you can level up

Mini-games to beat

Summons to level up

Weapons to obtain

And, leveling up to do, in a really fun battle system <3

cd1105

w/e i heard i was already at the last part and im 22 hours in........ the game is still kinda of short even if we do get all the stuff journal , 100 acres woods secret ending.. etc and no i wasnt rushing.... hell i didnt even use any guide.... kh1 was longer than this from what ive seen so far. hopefully like twilightsoulkey said so off the extra stuff will feel in the hours.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A game is as long as you make it. :3 Some people are 70 hours into KH2, and still havn't finished.

Words of the wise!

KH2destiny

the gameplay was short but great. I beat the game in standard without the stradegy guide (wasted 20 bucks for nothing) in 25 hours. beated proud mode in 18:27 (skipped alot of cutscnes). The game was great but the cutscenes were too long and anoying going through it again. But I give it a 10/10 best 25 hours I ever spent.

PristessYuna2005

I beat it in 9 days... its was short for me cause I didnt do the mini games. So now I'm starting again but this time in standard mode cause I was new to the game. ( I played KH1 and COM) so I wanted to get used to the controls. so now I'm done with it and going to finish all of the stuff next time so I can have my secret movies! ^.^

-Alexa :)

Door2Darkness

Yea the game is as long as you make it but face it even if you wanted to its almost impossible to finish jiminy's journal cuz the stupid colliseum, the make you get an obscene amount of points to finish the missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back