• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

It seems that beast will be your partner in Kh2...but why would he attack sora then team with him...maybe cuz it looks like Xaldin is kidnapping her...and he doesn't want to lose her again...those of you that need proof that beast is on ur team look:
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=dng7.jpg

lol i think that the beast looks funny with his clothes and hair in a ponytail

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
It seems that Beast is under control of the organization. Maybe this have to be whit the rose. Like, if the say to him, do something to Sora o you will not see this rose once and bell again.

MasterofMemories

I think that Xaldin threatens Beast with Belle, saying that he'll kidnap her if Beast doesn't give him the Divine Rose. So Belle goes to hide and then Sora and the Gang arrive and Belle tells them that Beast has locked the castle staff up in the dungeons. ( i think Beast locks up all those he sees that could get in his way to getting Belle back safely) So Sora an Co. find and fight Beast because he thinks that they are in his way. At the end of the fight, Sora convinces Beast to stop fighting him and work together to stop Xaldin. There is a screenshot where Beast says "I will not allow Xaldin to run things his way in MY castle!"

Kilika

beast is prolly under some sort of controll because y would he fight sora when sora helped get bell back in the first game, couldn't he do it again

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
MasterofMemories said:
I think that Xaldin threatens Beast with Belle, saying that he'll kidnap her if Beast doesn't give him the Divine Rose. So Belle goes to hide and then Sora and the Gang arrive and Belle tells them that Beast has locked the castle staff up in the dungeons. ( i think Beast locks up all those he sees that could get in his way to getting Belle back safely) So Sora an Co. find and fight Beast because he thinks that they are in his way. At the end of the fight, Sora convinces Beast to stop fighting him and work together to stop Xaldin. There is a screenshot where Beast says "I will not allow Xaldin to run things his way in MY castle!"

that makes sense to me.

Archfire43

ummmm.......twilightdarkness? Why do you have my sig? I'm kinda confused....

But yes I also think along the same lines as master, but Beast wouldn't attack him cause he does know Sora. Maybe thats the problem, Beast doesn't remember Sora or Xaldin screwed with his memories like namie did to Sora in COM? If this is so then it might be the same for some of the other charters revisted in kh2?

MasterofMemories

Archfire 43, I thought of that. Maybe when Namine put Sora's memories back, she might of messed up without knowing it. Maybe some of the people Sora remembers don't remember him.

Archfire43

MasterofMemories said:
Archfire 43, I thought of that. Maybe when Namine put Sora's memories back, she might of messed up without knowing it. Maybe some of the people Sora remembers don't remember him.

Yea! But it doesn't completly explain though how Jasime and Sora + Co. seemed to know each other, same with Hurck. Cause it seams like they remember Sora and everyone. Maybe Xaldin is somehow related to Namie or has the same powers of Naime and is screwing only with beasts mind. That or somehow Jasime and Hurck were able to resist Xaldin power. I'm not sure just making a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back