• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beast Castle already appeard in past BBS scan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Hey guys. Well you know the new (or partially-whatever you want to call them) scan? Well I know alot of us have wondered what paticular world that Terra is (if you haven't seen the scan here's the http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dps40803ze4.jpg) in by the upper right hand corner of the scan. St first I thought it Terra was just in Snow White's world. But I knew that Snow White didn't have a long hallway, and a red carpet. So then I thought it might be inside of Cinderella's Castle but if you notice at the walls they are orangish/pink but if I recall the inside of the Castle were pearley white, so IMO it looks nothing like that.

So I then thought it might be Disney's Castle Chamber Hall but again the background looks orange, while the Disney Castle Chamber was white. So it wasn't that. So finnaly I came to a final conclusion that is must be Beast Castle! Why? Well obvousley Terra looks like's he's in the West Wing (ya know where we had to push that big @ss closet thingy?). The walls look similar to the West Wing, and if you look closley to the right of Terra you can see the same flight of stairs (where the 2 armour dudes stood in kh2). Also the red carpet looks IDENTICAL to the West Wing Beast Castle! I mean that's the world that looks similar of where Terra is in the scan. So what do you think???.........................................//

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

maybe, but if i could remember correctly, it look like the inside of the Sleeping Beauty Castle at her Kingdom. This could be a part of gameplay before reaching Maleficents Castle of Thorns and the meeting with Maleficent herself hint HINT

D

Dexter

maybe, but if i could remember correctly, it look like the inside of the Sleeping Beauty Castle at her Kingdom. This could be a part of gameplay before reaching Maleficents Castle of Thorns and the meeting with Maleficent herself hint HINT

Well you may be correct but to me it dosn't really look like the inside of Sleeping Beauty Castle. But all signs points toward it being Beasts Castle, IMO......//

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why wouldn't Beauty and the Beast world not be in it? Has anyone else but noticed the pattern?

Kairi- Confirmed
Aurora- TBA
Snow White- TBA
Belle- Confirmed
Jasmine- TBA
Alice- TBA
Cinderalla- Confirmed

they're all Princesses of Heart

D

Dexter

Why wouldn't Beauty and the Beast world not be in it? Has anyone else but noticed the pattern?

Well I know the pattern, and I do know Beauty and the Beast (including Alice in Wonderland) will be eventually announced. But I'm talking about the latest pic in paticular. It's preatty much bugging me and for some weird reason I want to know where Terra's at. So I'm thinking that pic is Terra is in the Beauty and the Beast world for reasons listed above....//

EDIT: Ahh I see Adamus it does look the inside of the Sleeping Beauty Castle. I guess you proved me wrong..lol. But anyhow I do expect Beast Castle to eventaually appear in a scan....//

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I skimmed through my sister's beauty and the beast movie, and that room is nowhere to be found, nor does it look anything like the west hall besides the red carpet. We also have the sleeping beauty movie, and that room is indeed in the movie although it isn't as bright

D

Dexter

and that room is nowhere to be found

Didn't you play kh2? The game gave you more areas you could explore compared to the movie

nor does it look anything like the west hall besides the red carpet.

Like I said above they don't copy everything from the movies. So not every detail will be perfect (besides just look at vids of the Beast Castle world and you'll know what I'm talking about)

We also have the sleeping beauty movie, and that room is indeed in the movie although it isn't as bright

I'm glad at least the worlds seem to be preatty big in BBS! I mean you have the Sleeping Beauty Castle, the forest, Malifcents Castle, and hopefully Auroras Cottage!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yes and what im telling you is that, that is indeed the inside of the Sleeping Beauty castle. most of the scans of Terra in action is basically in the world of sleeping beauty. From the fairy cottage, to the bridge, to the front castle steps, to the inside of the castle itself. I looked into my KH2 file as well, and that area of the scan is "lol", not in Beasts castle

D

Dexter

yes and what im telling you is that, that is indeed the inside of the Sleeping Beauty castle

and I'm agreeing with you.

most of the scans of Terra in action is basically in the world of sleeping beauty.

Not excatley...

From the fairy cottage

They never showed the Fairy Cotttage. I think your mistaken by Snow Whites Cottage because if you look it's an EXACT match...

I looked into my KH2 file as well, and that area of the scan is "lol", not in Beasts castle

Well I thought it was...lol........//

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah i figured out you agreed after i posted. I didnt read the reply you made all through. But yes there are more scans of Terra in Sleeping Beauty that has to do with him fighting

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Kairi- Confirmed
Aurora- TBA
Snow White- TBA
Belle- Confirmed
Jasmine- TBA
Alice- TBA
Cinderalla- Confirmed

they're all Princesses of Heart

Hmm, you could be on to something. Like maybe they're trying to protect them or something

D

Dexter

Hmm, you could be on to something. Like maybe they're trying to protect them or something
OMG you people sre noticing this just now!? I mean isn't it a big hint when 5/7 POH worlds have appeard?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, could be true..But It kinda look liek a part of RG to me..But that is just me!

Charlie K

Back in Business
If there is Beast Castle, I hope you go through all the places, Castle Town, and Woods.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

again it's not Beasts castle, its the Castle in Sleeping Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back