• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beast attacking Sora and company?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

At liek 2 minutes and 45 seconds of the new e3 trailer, i swear beasts like claws at sora, goofy and donald....Look at the trailer, when u get to 2:45, look and u will see...

what do u think its about

and also its right after u see the unknown leave beast

Krimedog

And another thing i just noticed, there is a honeycomb barrier behind beast before the unknown disappears

do u think they are trying to persuade beast into hurting sora and co?

Lock_On

I've read about this and Beast DOES attack Sora, however Sora tells Beast something and Beast comes to join your side later on in that world. I can't remember where I read this at.

Sorafirestarter

it most likely has something to do with the flower that he care's so mush about.
The unknow most likley said something about sora is trying to take it or something like that

THE_BLACK_MAGE

oh i know 80% whats going on here you can find it at www.gamespot.com.

gamespot said:
The Beast's castle level finds the trio of heroes checking in with their old fur-bearing, cape-wearing homey and his old lady Belle. However, there's trouble at home as the Beast doesn't appear to recognize Sora and the gang, going so far as to toss them around like laundry. When the trio finds Belle, she fills them in on the weirdness going on at Casa Beast. Apparently, the furry one has imprisoned the entire castle's staff in a dungeon. Belle is obviously concerned and pretty spooked, which leads Sora to offer his services. The level then follows the gang as they head to the prison and talk to the dresser (apparently the only member of staff not locked up) who fills them in on the staff's location. After a bit of exploration, the level ends with a fight against a boss who is firmly planted in front of a door, preventing you from entering a room

this was a demo they play they have info on the anchent rome stage too.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
You have to fight Beast. The HoneyComb Barrier is only there when you are playing a certain mini game or fighting a Particular Enemy or Boss. Just like in KH, when you fight Stealth Sneak, you see a barrier right behind your Teamates when you fight.

the_titan

beast is tempted 2 go 2 the evil side by the beast side of his heart and by other evil people like hades but latr sora&co help him 2 turn good again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back