• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beardman Has Arrived

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Beardman

He's got a beard! He's a man! He's.... yeah, whatever. I'm new.

What it is?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I have a beard, get on my level. :3

Anyways welcome, welcome! Make sure to read our FAQ/Rules, make some friends and most of all enjoy your time here. :)

Beardman

Axel- Yes, as a matter of fact.

Souji-Does your facial hair have superpowers? :p

Also, I forgot to add, I am an apprentice wizard.

Beardman

Here, I shall give you a strand of my own. Stick it in thy chin, and watch it grow!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think this will suffice as a proper welcome:

beardskull001jpeg.jpg

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
^I love you. No homo. That will be my new wallpaper.

I saw this earlier today (before I saw this thread) I was like holy bonk. YES! Its my favorite band's logo. They are Becoming The Archetype. Their lead singer is a bassist. And, he looks just like that, except with skin

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Welcome to the forums, beardman! At first I thought you were Beardyman, but alas! you are not. I would, er, join in on the beard action but as a female I (fortunately) don't sport any facial hair. At any rate, enjoy yourself, and you're always welcome with any queries to any of our moderators.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Welcome to the forums, beardman! At first I thought you were Beardyman, but alas! you are not. I would, er, join in on the beard action but as a female I (fortunately) don't sport any facial hair. At any rate, enjoy yourself, and you're always welcome with any queries to any of our moderators.

You know... my art teacher had facial hair. She had a stache. It's completely possible that when you are sixty-ish you too, could have a disgusting lady stache :3

Back