• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BEAR-sona~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
tidus.png

Not sure if I like it or not...

CnC

(And my love for Teddie only grows deeper <3)

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
i think it has enormous potential ;D

the only thing that there isn't enough distinction between foreground and background effects. they all seem kind of mushed together. it still looks great though as is, i just feel you could do some more with it.

The Midnight Channel

Hmmm... then what do you recommend? Cause I already blurred/sharpened the shit out of it.

Oh, and SOTW entry is here:
sotw125.png

sotw125v2.png

sotw125v4.png

I prefer the first one, but yeah...

CnC

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I'd say maybe add some more foreground effects that have a rigid design, something with form. like some bubbles or neon lines.

SotW:

I did prefer the first one before I saw how colorful the second one was, then I went back to the first one because the second one's stock isn't looking too great D:

I'd say the second one though if you take the effects off of the stock xD

The Midnight Channel

Really? I love the colors of the second one, I just think it looks messy. The first entry just looks sleeker xD

Hmmm... Bubbles or neon lines? You think that would fit with the style of the tag?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
haha it is a lot sleeker. combination? :D

well the more I look at it the better it seems it's just at first glance there were things that bothered me a little xD

effects still seem a little mushed together but it wouldn't look right any other way

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
this is really eye pleasing, whatever effect you used to make it look like water is amazing.
but as that idiot jaxx said it's not blending with the blurry background effects.

& the sotw entry is like a big leap down in greatness.
the colors/effects are weird and it seems over-sharpened and LQ
scrap the crazy colored second one you made, it's like too crazy! :O

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
KR∆NK;4854296 said:
this is really eye pleasing, whatever effect you used to make it look like water is amazing.
but as that Judge Magister Jaxx said it's not blending with the blurry background effects.

why thank you krank that name has a nice ring to it

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The 3-set sig is nice, but I'm not a fan of the effects on the second one, but, it's probably just me.

Awards
In all honestly, if you read my post in the announcements at all, you'd see where I set you're yet to be refined. Now, what that means is you have potential, as is clearly evident by some of your tags, and especially the OP tag.

Now, since this will take the shortest time- the 3-set tag's best is the last one. Simply because it is the cleanest, most appealing combination of colors and contrast. Whilst you may prefer the colors in the in the second or effect from the first, the third is actually the most "professional" looking piece, if you understand what I'm trying to say here. Whatever gradient map or channel mixing you applied works best in #3.

Now for the Tidus tag: First thing's first, parts of it way oversharpened for what they are. The top left side of that stuff/effects is just overdone. I do like your colors though. Actually, you should be rather proud of yourself for the mixture of colors and lighting. The green on the right mixes beautifully with the green on the top left.

43024061.jpg

Now there should be more foreground in the fushia area. I suppose you're trying to do waves there but they're way too sharp in most spots and if you want a more even feel you're going to need to fill that space on the left side there a little bit (more) because it feels a tad empty, which is kind of causing this to not feel as complete as it could.For the white, try to steadily even that back out into the background, and perhaps try and add something on that side behind or coming from behind is arm there- I feel it could give it a lot more depth.

All to think about but remember, I don't comment much anymore about tags. Means I think you might actually have something with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back