• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports ► BCS National Title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think will win

• Texas

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Alabama

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Alright, with the game less than an hour away, i still havent seen a thread about it.
My questions:

1) Who are you rooting for?

2) Who do you think will win?

3) Who are the key game changers for each team? (and dont say McCoy or Ingram)
Reasons.

My Answers:
1) Don't really care actually
2) Alabama
3) Tide: Trent Richardson (RB) He will need to step up and be able to fill in to give Ingram a breather. He is capable of making big plays. Also, Javier Arenas will be huge.
Horns: Earl Thomas (S) If the tide tries to pass, he could really change the game with a pick or some big hits. Look for him to have a bunch of tackles coming out of the secondary

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
haha, thats sucks...its halftime right now and the score is 24-6 Bama...there first touchdown came off an ingram goal line run and there second came off a Richardson 48 yard run :) told you he would make a big play haha and right before the half, texas tried a shovel pass and it was picked by a bama lineman and taken all the way to the endzone

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I fell asleep during this game. I enjoyed the Rose Bowl between Ohio State AND Oregon more.

Idk, this game just didn't have the hype that last year's game had. I certainly didn't think Florida would beat Oklahoma, but I was wrong. Tebow vs Bradford. Battle of Heisman Trophy Winners and it was just a great game. Close until the end. I woke up and saw the score was 31-21 Bama. I'm pretty sure everybody knew Bama would win with or without McCoy quarterbacking Texas.

C

Crazium

Congratulations Alabama, 2009 College Football Champions and deservedly so.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Was obvious who was going to win. I didn't bother to watch cause there really hasn't been a great game for the BCS title since the USC vs Texas match up. At least that game was decided late and kept you watching.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Yeah, you are right...it would have been a better game if colt was in it though. Texas' defense kept them in the game during the second half and if it werent for those late turnovers deep in there own territory, they could have won even though alabama played the better game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back