• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 Riku thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

so if there is going to be a BBSV2 then i think Riku must find a way to meet aqua to get the destiny's embrace keyblade that he gives to kiari in KH2.... right? if so then how do you think they will cross paths if aqua is in the relm of darkness?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm not sure if she DID give that to Riku. I mean, that was just a keychain for Aqua, not a separate Keyblade in itself. So I figure that Riku just found a spare in the ROD, and when he met Kairi, got the same keychain that Aqua did upon meeting her, and attached it to the weapon, transforming it into that.

For Aqua to give him her Keyblade would mean Aqua would be completely defenseless since she can't summon her normal one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure if she DID give that to Riku. I mean, that was just a keychain for Aqua, not a separate Keyblade in itself. So I figure that Riku just found a spare in the ROD, and when he met Kairi, got the same keychain that Aqua did upon meeting her, and attached it to the weapon, transforming it into that.

For Aqua to give him her Keyblade would mean Aqua would be completely defenseless since she can't summon her normal one.

I remember reading it was Riku's memories that formed the Keychain. If anything, it could have also been from Namine.

Well, it actually was a second Keyblade Riku had. He was dual wielding and allowed Kairi to take hold of the Keyblade (even though she would have been able to hold it of her own wielding ability as of BBS)

so if there is going to be a BBSV2 then i think Riku must find a way to meet aqua to get the destiny's embrace keyblade that he gives to kiari in KH2.... right? if so then how do you think they will cross paths if aqua is in the relm of darkness?

BZZZZZZZ.

Wrong, you hectopascal.

Riku was dual wielding a second Keyblade. (Nomura tells us that the only way to wield a Keyblade is if they have a Heart. The more Hearts inside one person, the more Keyblades they can wield. Nomura also hints at the fact Riku might have another person's Heart inside of his own, which allowed him to dual wield in KH2.)

The Keychain Riku has was created from Riku's memories of Destiny Island (and could have been give to him by Namine for all we know since the charm is the same to the one she made for Repliku and Sora in CoM)

Crystal

Silver Member
Riku was dual wielding a second Keyblade. (Nomura tells us that the only way to wield a Keyblade is if they have a Heart. The more Hearts inside one person, the more Keyblades they can wield. Nomura also hints at the fact Riku might have another person's Heart inside of his own, which allowed him to dual wield in KH2.)

The Keychain Riku has was created from Riku's memories of Destiny Island (and could have been give to him by Namine for all we know since the charm is the same to the one she made for Repliku and Sora in CoM)

I agree with you. The keyblade had nothing to do with Aqua.
About the two hearts thingy, wasn't another heart is Ansem SoD?

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Remember the keychain aqua got, im pretty sure it was created because the interaction with kairi since she does get it right after she defends kairi, so mabey its a speical keychain kairis heart makes, like oathkeeper

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought the keychain on the keyblade that Riku gave to Kairi was formed related to the relations between both of them.

Stars

リク

I dont think Riku necassary to find Aqua and get the keyblade from her and give it to Kairi..
It was the keychain that give the appearance to the keyblade... And the Destiny's Embrance's keychain...if I'm not mistaken..is formed by the relationship/memories between Riku and Kairi in Destiny Island...

Crystal

Silver Member
I dont think Riku necassary to find Aqua and get the keyblade from her and give it to Kairi..
It was the keychain that give the appearance to the keyblade... And the Destiny's Embrance's keychain...if I'm not mistaken..is formed by the relationship/memories between Riku and Kairi in Destiny Island...

That's weird for Riku to get the keyblade from Aqua, someone he may not know and coming up to give it to Kairi.
And left the girl wandering in RoD again o.o

Stars

リク
That's weird for Riku to get the keyblade from Aqua, someone he may not know and coming up to give it to Kairi.
And left the girl wandering in RoD again o.o

Lol... It makes me think of if Riku and Mickey meet Aqua in RoD and failed to bring Aqua back again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back