• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's NA Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) coming to BBS in America are you the most excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
critical mode sounds fun. i'll be picking that difficulty on my second playthrough.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Having the mirror as the final boss...twice. Thats just stupid. Terra should have bashed her up for what she made him do. Or maybe Aqua could have

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The Great Maw scenes cannot take place because the Great Maw is covered in water..

ya, those scenes that were in the great maw, were never meant to ever be there....(i think....possibly because of that reason).....the only scene there that'd id like, is the one that Terra gives his speech to Ven where he says that Ven may save him one day.

But i was hoping for the scenes with Terra and Maleficent in the final production of the game...but it's still pretty good.

I HATED THAT BOTH TERRA AND AQUA FOUGHT AGAINST THE MIRROR...I would've been fine with one of them doing it, but i mean c'mon, BOTH OF THEM...I was hoping for a Queen fight....but if they want to get rid of her, then they'd need to add more areas to Dwarf Woodlands, since in the movie the Queen ended up falling off a cliff to her doom...and that's be pretty sick, since you could fight with the dwarfs.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
But i was hoping for the scenes with Terra and Maleficent in the final production of the game...but it's still pretty good.

Look at Terra's expression in that one screenshot though. He's smiling at Maleficent, as if he's voluntarily helping her. In reality, he never really meant to help her.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Look at Terra's expression in that one screenshot though. He's smiling at Maleficent, as if he's voluntarily helping her. In reality, he never really meant to help her.

ik.....I was saying I hoped it was actually in the REAL story...the one that was released in Japan...u know, that one.....but I know that one won't be in the NA game, because of the current story line.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
im probably more excited for critical mode and an extra boss, maybe another sephiroth optional boss batlle installment?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
im probably more excited for critical mode and an extra boss, maybe another sephiroth optional boss batlle installment?

I'd be fine with a Sephiroth boss as long as it includes some side/back story with him.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
If it's another Sephiroth, I will probably end up raging.

If it's any FF character, I would want Genesis.

And again, I want a side/back story on them...as long as that's going to happen, I'll be happy.
I really don't care, as long as they either fit into the story, or they show some side story on them.

State

Awards
I would want Genesis Rhapsodos as a new optional boss. I wonder what his reward would be? Maybe a trophy in the Trinity Report?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
ik.....I was saying I hoped it was actually in the REAL story...the one that was released in Japan...u know, that one.....but I know that one won't be in the NA game, because of the current story line.

Oops, didn't realize.

Anyway, I think the secret boss should be a character from one of the upcoming games. Nomura said there'd be another game with three main characters again. Maybe it could be one of them or their antagonist.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
^ That's the only FF character I would want for a secret boss. :D

I would prefer a Genesis boss over a Sephiroth boss anytime....and if they make him fit into the storyline, or he had a back/side story in the game, then it'd be even better for me.

Oops, didn't realize.

Anyway, I think the secret boss should be a character from one of the upcoming games. Nomura said there'd be another game with three main characters again. Maybe it could be one of them or their antagonist.

Well, so far the secret Bosses for KH1 and KH2 FM had something to do with the final boss of the next game...and since BBS is techinically KH0, it could have a secret boss being someone who has something to do with the final boss of KH3...or it could be an Ansem SoD boss fight(if you are following timeline wise)...(just as long as it was a pretty sick boss fight).

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
Oops, didn't realize.

If I'm correct, Nomura didn't say it would be three main characters, I think he said multiple.

The next game needs to have Young MX and Eraqus and the secret boss will be MX's final boss. Really.

Alright, I'm done ranting. xP

I would prefer a Genesis boss over a Sephiroth boss anytime....and if they make him fit into the storyline, or he had a back/side story in the game, then it'd be even better for me.

Yeah, definitely. I think with Zack they could find a way to fit him in as a secret boss.

Allister Rose

French Lover
chaserspice, i dont remember nomura saying there will another 3 characters, i only remember him saying that he will make another game that's related to another character.

also, again, nomura never said this boss will be a secret boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back