• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's NA Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) coming to BBS in America are you the most excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i found it, nomura said next year he will put out another title with multiple characters. although it was vague and don't know if he was referring to kh at all

State

Awards
i found it, nomura said next year he will put out another title with multiple characters. although it was vague and don't know if he was referring to kh at all

yeah, because posting it in the kh section isn't clear enough and the whole interview is about kh.
s1butz

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah, because posting it in the kh section isn't clear enough and the whole interview is about kh.
s1butz

oh right, like nomura never mentioned a different series in kh interview, clearly that's impossible.

^^let's not be sarcastic.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A boss for Ven's trip to OC would be nice. The jellyfish swarms are such a cheap cop out.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Personally I'm hoping for more than one extra boss in that category. Like, some in certain scenarios and then (strangely) finding and fighting some of the Experiments from Deep Space and fighting them. I really, really want it.

Also, I want some damn Terra fanservice. We get to have the illegal jailbait shirtless at the age of practically ten, but we can't have adult Terra get the same treatment? Hell, I wouldn't mind the "too sexy" Aqua being re-added as well. The back expose/heels were pretty cool.

Also, I want those extra scenes to also include MX/Eraqus backstory.

Allister Rose

French Lover
probably, though nomura had the chance to add expirements in kh2, dont if he will try in BBS. also mx back story i hardly see the need for one its pretty straight forward. i do want the too sexy aqua design back

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
probably, though nomura had the chance to add expirements in kh2, dont if he will try in BBS. also mx back story i hardly see the need for one its pretty straight forward. i do want the too sexy aqua design back

SEXY AQUA? I wanna see!!!!!! Lol.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i can't find it, but it really was just her back exposed almost completely and her high heels were higher, now her heels are normal size

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i can't find it, but it really was just her back exposed almost completely and her high heels were higher, now her heels are normal size

Here we go...here's the pictures of her "sexy" back, and how she looks like in the game now....I think...is it?

file.php

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Soo.. which one is the finished version of aqua?

the right one...(i think)....but i dont think the left picture (if it is) is actually her "sexy" back look.

EDIT::::

The right one is the finished version of Aqua.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry, I prased it wrong. The one with the more back covered is my guess, not the one with the exposed back.
It was early, shuddup

Last edited:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I just hope you don't have to beat Proud Mode to unlock Critical Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back