• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's NA Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) coming to BBS in America are you the most excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
chaserspice, i dont remember nomura saying there will another 3 characters, i only remember him saying that he will make another game that's related to another character.

also, again, nomura never said this boss will be a secret boss.

I know, he just said it would be an extra boss...never a secret boss...but it just tends to be what people call the "extra boss" now, since it hasn't been revealed "who" or "what" it is.

oh, and he never said it would be "3" characters, just multiple....(i know that usually means 3, but multiple can mean many).

State

Awards
chaserspice, i dont remember nomura saying there will another 3 characters, i only remember him saying that he will make another game that's related to another character.
Nomura also mentioned that he had in mind of making a multi-scenario-like game.
also, again, nomura never said this boss will be a secret boss.
He also mentioned "some other things". What if the secret boss was in the "some other things" category?

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok chaserspice, can you please ell me where you heard the next kh games were going to have another 3 characters?

(also, there is already a secret boss in BBS, we dont need another, nomura probably adding another optional boss, or a new boss that you have to fight.)

State

Awards
If it's an optional boss that you have to do certain things to trigger a fight with it, then it's a secret boss.

An optional boss isn't a secret boss. :/
You had to do some things to unlock Sephiroth and Ice Titan in OC in KH1, that doesn't make them secret bosses. You also had to accomplish some requirements to battle the Phantom and Kurt Zisa in KH1. So you're not one to define the difference between a secret and optional boss.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
ok chaserspice, can you please ell me where you heard the next kh games were going to have another 3 characters?

(also, there is already a secret boss in BBS, we dont need another, nomura probably adding another optional boss, or a new boss that you have to fight.)

^ i think he just made a mistake. everybody does.

An optional boss isn't a secret boss. :/
You had to do some things to unlock Sephiroth and Ice Titan in OC in KH1, that doesn't make them secret bosses. You also had to accomplish some requirements to battle the Phantom and Kurt Zisa in KH1. So you're not one to define the difference between a secret and optional boss.

don't get testy. fine, then it's an optional boss. geez.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I might have been mistaken, but I thought that Nomura mentioned it in one of the threads. Actually, I think he only said a game with multiple characters, as other users on this thread mentioned.

But seriously, there MUST be a game (or series, which Nomura was hinting at in a review) where you play as MX.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
^ i think he just made a mistake. everybody does.

don't get testy. fine, then it's an optional boss. geez.

Why dont we just go ahead and call it an "extra boss"...that can either mean it is an "optional boss", or a "secret boss"....because from what we know, we can't say it is a either, so just call it an "extra boss"

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
Why dont we just go ahead and call it an "extra boss"...that can either mean it is an "optional boss", or a "secret boss"....because from what we know, we can't say it is a either, so just call it an "extra boss"

well, i don't care what it's called. i made a mistake.

my mind was set on it being an original character, therefore the reason i said secret boss.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I might have been mistaken, but I thought that Nomura mentioned it in one of the threads. Actually, I think he only said a game with multiple characters, as other users on this thread mentioned.

But seriously, there MUST be a game (or series, which Nomura was hinting at in a review) where you play as MX.

ehhh...it's fandom, plus nomura said the earliest to the kh timeline would be BBS, anymore would be pointless, it's like making a prequel to star wars episode 1 even though Lucas said he wont do it.

nomura said he will make 2 other games before making kh3, i dont tihnk he ever mentioned anything about the characters. or you oculd be confusing it with the whole dissidia-358/2 days thread.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
he's been known to lie.
regardless, i would at least like a scenario or mini OVA of MX's past.
EDIT: OMG I AM A KEYBLADE WIELDER NEOW.

Most likely some scenes will be shown...nothing more.

ehhh...it's fandom, plus nomura said the earliest to the kh timeline would be BBS, anymore would be pointless, it's like making a prequel to star wars episode 1 even though Lucas said he wont do it.

nomura said he will make 2 other games before making kh3, i dont tihnk he ever mentioned anything about the characters. or you oculd be confusing it with the whole dissidia-358/2 days thread.

He did say that one of those characters would be an entirely new one...and it was said in an early interview kinda after BBS came out.

Allister Rose

French Lover
he's been known to lie.

regardless, i would at least like a scenario or mini OVA of MX's past.

EDIT: OMG I AM A KEYBLADE WIELDER NEOW.

we already got enough information from him through interviews and reports, nothing more is needed. plus the way it was explained, there will have to be another villain out there to influence him, i's better to keep him simple. nomura hasn't even lied fully.

Most likely some scenes will be shown...nothing more.

He did say that one of those characters would be an entirely new one...and it was said in an early interview kinda after BBS came out.

i know that one, but he never said anything about multi-characters

Allister Rose

French Lover
i just did, still found nothing, please quote it and link me to the itnerview. because the only latest one i can see is the ultimania, 20 mysteries doesnt have anything related to future kh games

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmmm maybe you misread, or maybe i didn't read that interview, although i still can't find it in the latest one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back