• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's NA Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) coming to BBS in America are you the most excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think they are...? If they are I wonder if we'll get an item that gives us 30 Ap when we beat them all @_<"

I think that we might get a new keyblade from collecting them all...since Nomura did say that we are getting new keyblades in the game.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I liked the old design better too bad disney complained about it -_-"

There's nothing saying Disney did. Hell, I don't think they honestly did. They made Ariel with just a bra and fins, have had Kim Possible in a dress with the back exposed, etc. I doubt it was because of them.

I swear Nomura changed her design on his own accord...

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Nomura hands out mostly yaoi fangirl/boy stuff of only the males, and barely gives us any real regular fan stuff, like the better Aqua design that wasn't even bad and such.

If he's allowed to program panties on Kairi and have them shown which is actually worse, why can't we have the "Too Sexy" Aqua design that only has most of her back revealed and awesome heels?

Nomura's an idiot.

Lonbilly

Awards
I feel lost right now. When did Nomura show Kairi's panties?

Jiminy's Journal, if I'm not mistaken.

Also I think you could go under the bridge Selphie was on and see her's, but that's what I've heard. I'm not completely sure as to whether or not it really is.

Wouldn't doubt it though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I feel lost right now. When did Nomura show Kairi's panties?

when your at nobody castle at the very top you can move the camera pretty easily to see her panties. and not to sound like a perv, but you can to with jane in kh1.

stlil nomura shoud've kept the slightly higher heels and more revealed back

Lonbilly

Awards
when your at nobody castle at the very top you can move the camera pretty easily to see her panties. and not to sound like a perv, but you can to with jane in kh1.

Yes, I think that was it. Not sure where I heard the Selphie thing though, although it could be true. But I don't remember.

nomura shoud've kept the slightly higher heels and more revealed back

It wasn't even that bad of a design. In fact it was one of Nomura's more original designs, I would have to say. it's not like it would be that bad.

Here's hoping NA Aqua has her "Too Sexy" model.

But probably not.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i can imagine something similar to a corset like, or whatever you call it in english, idk, you know those things that you strap on a girl in those days to make them look skinnier? i think a similar style and it would matcha lil from the front side

State

Awards
Tetsuya Nomura just had to be friends with Hideo Kojima, they have the same idea of perverted ways, "exposing" teenagers.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
i can imagine something similar to a corset like, or whatever you call it in english, idk, you know those things that you strap on a girl in those days to make them look skinnier? i think a similar style and it would matcha lil from the front side

Ya, Io believe that's what they are called.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
It's a gurdle. Lol. I want our school's band teacher to wear one. XD

here's a girdle and a corset.

-------GIRDLE--------
[IMG]http://prints.leics.gov.uk/image/liberty-behave-girdle-1967_673359.jpg[/IMG]

-------CORSET-------
[IMG]http://www.victoriana.com/corsets/Images/1880corset-1.jpg[/IMG]

DEFINITION OF THE 2

DEF of CORSET
A corset is a garment worn to mold and shape the torso into a desired shape for aesthetic or medical purposes

DEF of GIRDLE
The word girdle originally meant a belt. In modern English the term "girdle" is most commonly used for a form of women's foundation wear that replaced the corset in popularity.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING...(basically)

(AND I don't even want to know why you want your band teacher to wear one.....can this question about A girdle and corset be done, and can we get back to the topic of the thread itself...I know I brought up the corset part, but oh well).

Sadie808

I swear Nomura changed her design on his own accord...
On topic, I am most exicted for Critcial mode and the new extra/serect boss

s1keanureeves

There's nothing saying Disney did. Hell, I don't think they honestly did. They made Ariel with just a bra and fins, have had Kim Possible in a dress with the back exposed, etc. I doubt it was because of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Nomura hands out mostly yaoi fangirl/boy stuff of only the males, and barely gives us any real regular fan stuff, like the better Aqua design that wasn't even bad and such.

If he's allowed to program panties on Kairi and have them shown which is actually worse, why can't we have the "Too Sexy" Aqua design that only has most of her back revealed and awesome heels?

Nomura's an idiot.

s1keanureeves

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You'd think some people would still have a little bit of patience.

Anyways I hope they update the site soon with something like a video or pictures with dialogue on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back