• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's Battle System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like a CoM like battle system?

• Of Course!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No Way!

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Now Nomura as we all know can be a bit vague, so when he said a battle system similar to CoM, could he mean the cards are coming back? Or just that its different from KH and KH2? Welll what do you think. In your opinion, would you like a battle system like CoM or KH better?

Macabre

Gold Member
Well,it's been said that the battle system will be like 3d kh games,but with the system of com.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I don't think cards are coming back.

When he said it'd be similar to COM, he probably was hinting at having the ability to choose what stat to increase after a level up. Judging by the appearance of it, cards won't make sense.

MasterRox

In the pic, I dont see cards. It seens you dont need to have a card for attack but its possible to see a bar under the "Command". What I mean, is that its probably turn based for you to attack, use magic, heal or anything, while running around.

Macabre

Gold Member
When he said it'd be similar to COM, he probably was hinting at having the ability to choose what stat to increase after a level up. Judging by the appearance of it, cards won't make sense.
Wasn't the cards confirmed in bbs for battles similar to com?

i think its more of an action game, where O, X, /\, and [] do 4 different things and you can make combos and etc....
It could be like that.

In the pic, I dont see cards. It seens you dont need to have a card for attack but its possible to see a bar under the "Command". What I mean, is that its probably turn based for you to attack, use magic, heal or anything, while running around.
Turn based while running around?

Macabre

Gold Member
The pictures show Terra do a powerful air finisher,besides a gauge that fills up and then the player is able to attack is not Kingdom Hearts like,but it could be used,anythings possible right?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I don't recall cards being confirmed. I think you're right about the actual gameplay, it seems to me like it will be similar to KH1&2, except that it will have more limitations/rules. Here's some of what we do know about the battle system

Famitsu Scan and Article Report! said:
Differing from the former series, there is no concept of MP. After a fixed time elapses, the abilities and the magic become usable again. In addition, when you attack, the "COMMAND" gauge rises. Then when this accumulates, an additional command to use a powerful attack appears. With Terra and Ven, pay attention to the differences in this battle system!

The COMMAND gauge rises when attacking with ○ and △ button.When the thunder part is red, it can't be used because its charging. When you stop attacking, the COMMAND gauge will decrease. In addition, you can set the △ button ability. In order to efficiently continue to attack, you'll probably keep being able to customize.

Decide an additional command!

Terra has exclusive use of "FATAL MODE". In this mode the gauge rises when you move around and are constantly using special abilities. An additional command appears when the FATAL MODE gauge becomes MAX. Connecting it with a powerful finishing move, you obliterate the enemy.

Anagram

Banned
From the way the command menu is set up I'm thinking you have attacks set up like a deck, and instead of reloading it just goes in a cycle.

Like a few attacks, a spell, and then a special attack if they're avaliable.
And circle around again in a pattern.

It'd be like seting your own combos.
But no cards.

Alpha_Sonix

You guys probably don't even look at the scans or read the interviews if your questioning the BBS Battle System.

Okay, the BBS system does not have cards in it, it similiar to the the COM system in which you have the ability to change your commands in your command menu or the thing is random like how COM has another card after one card and you can add/remove cards, probably the same with BBS. Nomura has said it is a mix between KH and COM gameplay. I don't need to go into the whole Focus bar but I'll tell you that the level system is a new one which has not been in previous games and is described as "growing", what that means I have no idea.

But get it that their will not be cards.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
You guys probably don't even look at the scans or read the interviews if your questioning the BBS Battle System.

Okay, the BBS system does not have cards in it, it similiar to the the COM system in which you have the ability to change your commands in your command menu or the thing is random like how COM has another card after one card and you can add/remove cards, probably the same with BBS. Nomura has said it is a mix between KH and COM gameplay. I don't need to go into the whole Focus bar but I'll tell you that the level system is a new one which has not been in previous games and is described as "growing", what that means I have no idea.

But get it that their will not be cards.

Do you have any proof?

All that was said was that it'd be similar to CoM.

There is no other proof of anything

Macabre

Gold Member
Well,the battle system(if cards are used)

would be like re:com..

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I was sure i heard somewhere that the cards are going to come back... But i'd prefer it to be the usual style...

Macabre

Gold Member
I was sure i heard somewhere that the cards are going to come back
Wikipedia?

lol.

I just hope that whatever battle system they apply,it should at least be fun to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back