• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
Lol.. Already done and not just on the PS2. (DS) I think you already know that though. Here's to another PSP game, because I'd rather get a regular PSP for both games, unless the PSP2 is backward compatible. I'll get a game system for two games (if they're.. Excellent..), but not for one.

if it is good, ill be surprised, but that's just me, I didn't even like BBS. I pretty much just want to play KH3 and be done with it

lol oh yeah I forgot about RE: coded, its still a mobile game in my mind, probably because I dont have it. lol

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
if it is good, ill be surprised, but that's just me, I didn't even like BBS. I pretty much just want to play KH3 and be done with it

lol oh yeah I forgot about RE: coded, its still a mobile game in my mind, probably because I dont have it. lol

You didn't like BBS? *rages* Sorry, I just can't understand how no one can like it, even if games like it (and FFXIII Versus) keep holding KH3 back. At least, BBS and 3D were/ are something. Coded and Days never should of existed, but that's my opinion. I want KH3 to come and go, so I can decide on sticking with the KH series longer or abandoning ship. (though I doubt I'll abandon it entirely, since I know I won't abandon this site for good anytime soon)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hindsight, that's probably one of the things keeping me sane as well. I mean, Notre Dame! Oh wait, actually, that's a part of the problem. It's driving me batty. I want epic.. Frollo.. tower... hellfire-ish boss theme.. battle.. now!!!

Edit: Aww.. I just noticed I'm not actually a Platinum member anymore.

NOTRE DAME DROVE ME BATTY THIS MORNING.

And love, you still have the color so you are still a Plat. <3

Roxas891011V

Whatever keeps continuing the Kingdom Hearts story I am for I mean come on with all the KH games we have KH 3 is technically going to be KH 9 if you include this new BBS 2 and 3D into it. Each game has expanded the story and has given me more love for the characters and story. I have no problem with this I mean there is so much to know in the 10 years between BBS and KH1 like where did these other Organization Members come from and how did Lea and Isa join the Organization. More stuff with Aqua, Mickey, Yen Sid, Terranort and more. So I have no problem with this because this is my favorite Video Game series and they keep making it better and more expansive with each game.

Though I am more excited for 3D than this unless Sora is playable in this too.

SoraKing3

Banned
Meh, I can wait 20 minutes. I just can't wait for the rest of this ending. If I see Vanitas I'm going to lose my mind.

Edit: Look I'm going crazy already contradicting myself in my post.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"I gotta lot of people telling me I smell like the dead
Apparently they cannot see that
I'm already walkin' 'round without a head.
I've got a problem with the object of the ongoing game
Set the self upon the shelf
And drag your shell through the day."

Too Tired to Wink - Ludo

This was me today...Minus the death smell. I smell like pomegranate.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Whatever keeps continuing the Kingdom Hearts story I am for I mean come on with all the KH games we have KH 3 is technically going to be KH 9 if you include this new BBS 2 and 3D into it. Each game has expanded the story and has given me more love for the characters and story. I have no problem with this I mean there is so much to know in the 10 years between BBS and KH1 like where did these other Organization Members come from and how did Lea and Isa join the Organization. More stuff with Aqua, Mickey, Yen Sid, Terranort and more. So I have no problem with this because this is my favorite Video Game series and they keep making it better and more expansive with each game.

Though I am more excited for 3D than this unless Sora is playable in this too.

I agree with you, personally i'm fine with how things are. (Except for that abomination 358/2 Days) but I still wish they would just announce KH3 alongside BBS2 so we can have the game in production already. On top of that i'm thinking about the fans that can't afford game consoles for all of these KH games, it's getting to the point where you have to be Bill Gates or Oprah Winfrey if you want to be a KH fan it's so exspensive.

impart

Climb The Sky
You didn't like BBS? *rages* Sorry, I just can't understand how no one can like it, even if games like it (and FFXIII Versus) keep holding KH3 back. At least, BBS and 3D were/ are something. Coded and Days never should of existed, but that's my opinion. I want KH3 to come and go, so I can decide on sticking with the KH series longer or abandoning ship. (though I doubt I'll abandon it entirely, since I know I won't abandon this site for good anytime soon)

hahah yeah I didnt like it, disliked the story, and the shallowness of the characters. gameplay was really fun though.
but im done after KH3, ill never leave this forum though. hahah I dont think even I could if I tried.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
NOTRE DAME DROVE ME BATTY THIS MORNING.

And love, you still have the color so you are still a Plat. <3

I figured I wasn't alone on that. I've watched the custom mix and the actual song on Youtube a few times today. Oh my god, I can't get that song out of my head! Why didn't they use this world for BBS or even the mystery game? I thought it would of fit BBS or KH3 (if it ever happens) better. Either way, it looks like I'm going to be here for another twenty or so minutes, damn it! I'm afraid if I get off I'll have to wait a few days, since I figure Youtube accounts (including this guy's) are going to start getting banned for posting the 3D trailer seven days too early.. or was that part false?

impart

Climb The Sky
ill have to admit my heart jumped when I saw Kairi in twilight town

:3

still wont buy a PSP2 for it though

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Thanks for this again :D
What is the castle Aqua looking at?

It was Castle of Dreams but...it..it looked like it was in the dark realm. Is this what happens when a world is taken by darkness?

I....what the....what was......Xehanort's forms and.....what the hell was all that? I just saw a whole histroy of the series in 50 seconds.....

and wait a second what the hell is the thing with red eyes? And the playable secret episode where is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back