• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Looks like it. D:

Okay, so I was pissed before but now I'm just indifferent. Whatever KH throws at me I'll take it. I don't care anymore.

Way I see it, i'm hoping KH3 ties this all together so I can understand all of this. Good news is, once this game is out then KH3 is next.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Two more games...two more then KH3. -sigh- I can do this.

So, um. Darkness shooting up = Xehanort opening the Door deep in RG.
Wayfinder glowing = getting closer to Terra/Xehanort

Revolution

Point of this game = Unknown.

But honestly, what is left in this time period to cover?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Ansem the wise said the opening of Raidiant Gardens door did break down the walls between worlds, so what if he wasn't just talking about individual worlds but he 2 main worlds themselves, the realms? Perhaps that is what we are seeing in this video.

Right 2 more of these games and KH3, then I can finally see what KH is like on PS3 and finally kick Xehanort's butt for good. Oh well Notre Dame in KH3D is enough to get me through the wait for KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does it really confirm the game?
I just figured that it was the title of the video, how it takes place between BBS and KH1 and is basically 0.5.

Anyways, YAY, it looks like Aqua does meet Mickey :3, or he at least sees her.
And I love that rewind thing. That was cool

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
At least they're probably going to be working with more than one year here, unlike the other side/ quasi-side games we've been getting lately. Anyhow, I'm hoping this is the mystery game they've been talking about. Hopefully, 3D comes out either 2011 or 2012, then this game in 2013 and KH3 in 2014. I doubt the world's going to end, since the Mayan prophecy has been debunked, so yeah. *laughs manically and hysterically* (Well, you know how a psycho/ someone gone mad laughs, right?)

Edit: Damn it! I'm not the first person kind of going insane here.

washi95

Does it really confirm the game?
I would think so, secret endings have always been a tease of the next game, and this one's prettymuch that just playable. So It's seeming pretty likely that what we play is just part, or a teaser of Birth By Sleep Volume Two. On the bright side of things this means us Westerners wont miss out on the plot relevant content in BBS Final Mix.

impart

Climb The Sky
cool. hope its a good game, although I know it wont be. it just makes it all the more agonizing to think how far away KH3 is. if they keep trying to preoccupy us by giving us shitty side games like this

I hope its gonna be on a system I have, so I can play it

heaven forbid they release 2 games on the same system more then once

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
cool

I hope its gonna be on a system I have, so I can play it

heaven forbid they release 2 games on the same system more then once

Lol.. Already done and not just on the PS2. (DS) I think you already know that though. Here's to another PSP game, because I'd rather get a regular PSP for both games, unless the PSP2 is backward compatible. I'll get a game system for two games (if they're.. Excellent..), but not for one.

Awards
coughPSP2Ibetcough

Yeah! I hope it is on something I have access to because dammit we are still in a recession.

It would make sense for the direct sequel of BbS to be on the successor of the PSP, so it's pretty likely, I'd say.
But, hey, know what that would mean? We'd be getting our first HD KH game. Or damn well close to it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would think so, secret endings have always been a tease of the next game, and this one's prettymuch that just playable. So It's seeming pretty likely that what we play is just part, or a teaser of Birth By Sleep Volume Two. On the bright side of things this means us Westerners wont miss out on the plot relevant content in BBS Final Mix.
Hmmm, PSP please :D
Maybe as a short, cheap downloadable file with multiple episodes, sort of like how Coded was

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
3Ds is definitely holding me down and keeping me sane (somewhat.)

Hindsight, that's probably one of the things keeping me sane as well. I mean, Notre Dame! Oh wait, actually, that's a part of the problem. It's driving me batty. I want epic.. Frollo.. tower... hellfire-ish boss theme.. battle.. now!!!

Edit: Aww.. I just noticed I'm not actually a Platinum member anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back