• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
I'm working on extracting the secret ending for BBSFM, which I'll have on YouTube soon. But yeah, basically at the end of it all it says "Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-", which implies another game occuring after BBS. Also words flash on the screen "1", and then "0.5" which I'm guessing signifies that the game will occur halfway between KH0 (BBS) and KH1.

BBSFM Secret Ending Part 1 on Vimeo
Untitled on Vimeo

UPDATE: I've made a video archive where you can download this Secret Ending in better quality. Don't be put off by the embedded version, the downloadable one is much higher quality. It was just difficult getting that one on YouTube. But yeah, downloads: KH13.com - Birth by Sleep Final Mix cutscenes

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?p=786094BA8648CEA1[/video]

snapshot20110119164157.jpg

snapshot20110119164217.jpg

snapshot20110119164300.jpg

snapshot20110119164304.jpg
[/center]

Thanks to KH13 for the video.

Last edited:

YUPPP

Really? Nomura just can't make 3 and be done.

Let this shit die already.

Edit: Thanks for the info though, lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
Can't see the screeshot now :(
BBS FM secret ending? o_O
Can't wait for it~

αsiя

space coke
Ughhh. I'm not sure what Nomura is thinking. With all this hype on KH3D and how it's the prologue to the final battle (KH3), how can Nomura consider to make another game. Simply what more is there to add, what is it that needs an entire new game and not just be talked about in KH3D.

From the impression I'm getting is that is just another filler, while KH3D is the one to advance the story, this one will simply be a filler on what happened between BbS and KH1 (like we really needed to know.)

The only thing is saving it is if they do something unique with the gameplay like with Dream Drop Distance Delusional Dysfunctional Dumbass but that game has the advantage of being on the 3DS, unless this new game will be too, but knowing them this will probably on another handheld (ala PSP2.)

Crystal

Silver Member
Yay~ Thanks for it. Some of the screens not in the ending?
Wonder why is the wayfinder keep shine

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Wayfinder is spelled with Light. Looks like the Darkness is overtaking the Light and is also taking the Light from the Wayfinder.

Venitas

DChiuch, are you also going to be uploading the other cutscenes from the secret episode? i wanna know what that red eyes thing is....

Crystal

Silver Member
The Wayfinder is spelled with Light. Looks like the Darkness is overtaking the Light and is also taking the Light from the Wayfinder.

So, the binding magic in Aqua's Wayfinder will be lost too? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back