• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Highly doubt it. Just because SE is thinking of releasing ANY game to the NGP, doesn't necessarily mean it HAS to be BBSv2.

They aren't thinking of it, they are working on at least one game for the NGP and it could possibly be BBS2

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And it most likely is...

Hate to agree but... I agree.

Dissidia 012 and Type-0 have both been developed for PSP. Apart from BBSv2, there are no other confirmed games for any type of PSP from Square Eniz. I could be wrong but... :S

Revolution

Hate to agree but... I agree.

Dissidia 012 and Type-0 have both been developed for PSP. Apart from BBSv2, there are no other confirmed games for any type of PSP from Square Eniz. I could be wrong but... :S

/is praying for E3 or TGS info

Honestly, I don't see a need to put BBSv2 on a "portable PS3."

If you want those graphics, then put the damn thing on an actual PS3 that a good chunk of fans own...

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I really hope BBSv2 is multiplatform. Since the NGP has the same quality as the PS3, hopefully we'll finally get a multiplatform KH game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can we not see that with them putting KH on the 3DS?

The NPG looks to be more modern, more appealing than the 3DS's new 3D thing. Perhaps they didn't realise that and if they knew, 3D could have been on the NGP.

Revolution

The NPG looks to be more modern, more appealing than the 3DS's new 3D thing. Perhaps they didn't realise that and if they knew, 3D could have been on the NGP.

And most likely near double the price...

Honestly, a used PS3 can cost still into the 300 dollar price range. Why would anyone pay close to that price for an upgraded PSP?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And most likely near double the price...

Honestly, a used PS3 can cost still into the 300 dollar price range. Why would anyone pay close to that price for an upgraded PSP?
Is that we were talking about? I thought we were talking about why SE would put KH on the NGP.

But uh, I read last night that one of the Japanese guys that spoke said that if they priced it lower than the 3DS, it would be better for the NGP so, keep that in mind ;)

keywave69

Hahaha when I read that it made my day haha but I'm kinda thinking the same thing or it might be a little game that is released on the psn store so we can download it on our psp

yugi300

I guess... that means this game is going to the ngp/psp2 makes sense if it does....
I knew something was gonna happen for it....

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Is that we were talking about? I thought we were talking about why SE would put KH on the NGP.

But uh, I read last night that one of the Japanese guys that spoke said that if they priced it lower than the 3DS, it would be better for the NGP so, keep that in mind ;)

Never gonna happen.

yugi300

Yea the cots of the ngp gonna be a lot... so it'd be hard for the psp modders to get a 3ds version for psp... unless it works out
Anyways...........

Did you guys see or remember what MX says to Terra?
Terra: I am not worried I am ready
MX: I am considering the options

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Never gonna happen.

Did I say it was? No. Keyword: IF.
Of course they wouldn't, the guy was just saying if they priced it lower or around the price of the 3DS(Highest would be like $200 extra) then Sony would benefit from the NGP sale

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When did they ever say that?

I think he's referring to:

Black Points
Terra: I'm not afraid of what the darkness holds now. Even if you do wrest control of my heart from me--even if you cast me into the deepest, darkest abyss--you'll never sway me from the one cause that pushes me to keep on fighting. Whatever the cost, I'm ready to pay it.

Xehanort: Brave words, to be sure. But I'm a patient man. We can take as much time as we need to settle this little property dispute. However, know this--You are just one of many roads that I might choose to take. Trust me. I made certain of that.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I hope we get some idea of what kind of cost Terra was willing to pay in the series going forward... I really hope it's not supposed to imply that Terra himself is going to do anything bad. =/

And I still can't get over how creepy phrases like "little property dispute" make Xehanort (Terra's body and heart is not property D= ).

Ulicies

Hey speaking of the ending, did you guys notice Aqua approach that castle in the RoD? What's it called, the Castle of Dreams or something? I thought that was Castle Oblivion that Sora entered in CoM.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix: The Final Trailer | N4G

^ That is the FM ending, and

KH13.com - Introduction

^ That is the Re:CoM opening. (skip 1:30 into the video to see the similarities)

1: How did Sora get to Castle Oblivion from those grassy plains in the beginning of CoM?
2:How did that same castle get into the RoD?
3:What happened to Castle Oblivion after the end of CoM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back