• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Two different Kingdom Hearts

Really just two different doors to the same KH, the one true KH. Xehanort confirms this in his reports.

Personally I think this is MUCH more than filling in gaps. Kairi wasn't at the mansion. EVER. Xehanort seems to have altered something, and we're going to find out what.

Caxm

RoD can't be opened in the realm of light....no light.... lol?
unless you use the light in kingdom hearts but no can do, Only certain doors can open it..........and certain keys

so long story short Aqua is Screwed on her own,
Mickey
Riku goes straight to Castle Oblivion After the Events of Kingdom Hearts 1
Mickey however goes all the way into the realm of Darkness, Proof: He is Shown there
Riku becomes to preoccupied with waking up sora so.....
And remember King Mickey can only get a part of him to where Riku is in CoM, Why because he is farther in than the RoIbtw, He is in the Realm of Darknesss with Aqua, That part is simple

Ven however is where things get if'y....Since no one cant tell what part of Sora and Ven is where and Namora wont spell it out clear enough for every one to be happy.........
ANd why Kairi Is at the Mansion.........No clue......unless that isnt the real mansion and it is a fake Diz used than it would make a little more sense

................................. I like waffles

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
do you think aqua will come across the door in this game learinging what she need to protect

Crystal

Silver Member
KH fled into the RoD after the Keyblade War and the seperation of the worlds. As of know it can only be found in the RoD or summoned to the RoIBtwn

So, there would be mean there is a link between RoD and Realm in between.

Caxm

YEs but the only known one is the road to twilight that fades to darkness.... so um you can get into darkness from anywhere but you cant get back......... IDk anymore :p

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
So, there would be mean there is a link between RoD and Realm in between.

well not that either. If its a Realm InBetween both the RoL and RoD it makes sense that KH can cross into the RoInbwtn. this is clear by the fact that KH appears in the Keyblade Graveyard and the World that never Was

YEs but the only known one is the road to twilight that fades to darkness.... so um you can get into darkness from anywhere but you cant get back......... IDk anymore :p

Even though the crossroads have been visible shown in the game I think their names, titles, are more symbol than to be taken literally. besides if they were literal why didnt DiZ explain all the roads

Crystal

Silver Member
El Coquí;5420000 said:
well not that either. If its a Realm InBetween both the RoL and RoD it makes sense that KH can cross into the RoInbwtn. this is clear by the fact that KH appears in the Keyblade Graveyard and the World that never Was

Wasn't the KH in TWTNW was the artificial KH which made by Xemnas,not the true KH?

Nate

Now that I think about it... You know how in the video it says "0.5"?

Well, Since birth by sleep is the prequel, it could possibly be called Kingdom hearts 0.

Then that would make Kingdom Hearts volume 2: Kingdom hearts 0.5.
Making the line of games:
Kingdom hearts 0-Kingdom hearts 0.5-Kingdom hearts 1-Kingdom hearts 2---Kingdom hearts 3

Now were to fit in Kingdom hearts CoM and 358/2...

KeybladeCounsel

Really just two different doors to the same KH, the one true KH. Xehanort confirms this in his reports.

Personally I think this is MUCH more than filling in gaps. Kairi wasn't at the mansion. EVER. Xehanort seems to have altered something, and we're going to find out what.

I'll have to disagree seeing as how between the time when Kairi first went to Twilight Town and the time when Axel took her from there, we don't know how much time has passed. Am I wrong?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't want to go back through all of the pages.

Has anyone thought that the scene with Sora and Ven disappearing might just suggest that their link is severed? Instead of insinuating that Xehanort goes back in time and changes history. Maybe the scenes there were symbolic and not literal.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well, his time in Neverland was pretty critical to his character. It was the first time he used the Heartless, and the place he took Kairi to protect her. There was a lot of this time we didn't see in KH1...So I'm betting we will in this game.
I always wondered is this after Hook's ship? Or is this the world where he found Kairi on?

I'll have to disagree seeing as how between the time when Kairi first went to Twilight Town and the time when Axel took her from there, we don't know how much time has passed. Am I wrong?
Why would she be by the mansion anyway? Looking for Sora? That wouldn't make any since HPO already saw him leave on the train if anything she would be checking out the train station.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't want to go back through all of the pages.

Has anyone thought that the scene with Sora and Ven disappearing might just suggest that their link is severed? Instead of insinuating that Xehanort goes back in time and changes history. Maybe the scenes there were symbolic and not literal.

I agree it may just a symbolic scene.
By the way, how Xehanort goes back to the past?

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Don't know if someone already said something about this. Anywways, to tell you the truth, I'm more confused about this game than before. And that's saying something... -_-' Considering the series's story plot and timeline...

I just played the secret episode, all of it. (A friend let me borrow it.) All that stuff we saw in the video... it's actually part of the BBS FM.

Spoiler! (Spoil thing didn't work, just highlight.)
You see her walk around a bit in RoD, then you go to gameplay. You actually walk around RoD. It's mindblowing! Then you just fight heartless, get items. Kinda of a puzzle thing going on. Then you find the boss of the area, Red Eyes. (He's kinda of a mix of Darkside, the monster you fight a second time in Pride lands and the lizard monster you fought in Tarzan's world.) After you fight him, you then go back to the movie and see her just walking up to Castle of Dreams. And we just continue the movie we saw.

Pretty intresting.... I don't know if they are implying if that's a new game that's going to go on, or its just a movie...

If you want to see it yourself, here's a link to a video of the actual things we didn't see in this video we saw.

YouTube - [Eng Subs] KH BbS Final Mix - {SECRET EPISODE - Zero Point} Walkthrough - Part 1/4 - Opening

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back