• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What's the name of the castle that Aqua is starring at?

I think that was the castle of dreams

It is the Castle of Dreams.
The area she is in is the clearing where the fountain was. At first I thought that it was the Snow White clearing where Ven meets the Old Hag and that those two worlds combined but no :(

NotaHero21

It is the Castle of Dreams.
The area she is in is the clearing where the fountain was. At first I thought that it was the Snow White clearing where Ven meets the Old Hag and that those two worlds combined but no :(

I think fusing worlds would be a great idea.

Dont know why but when ever I think about aqua in the RoD I think about the twistedness of dante's inferno

Stars

リク
Wouldn't Aqua fall into darkness after Terranort's fight?
That's what i want to ask too, so KH is located in the Realm in between ?

From what I heard in the past, it said that KH is located in the Realm in Between, but now..the answer is in Realm of Darkness...

Crystal

Silver Member
From what I heard in the past, it said that KH is located in the Realm in Between, but now..the answer is in Realm of Darkness...

By the way, if KH located in RoD, why is it appear in Keyblade Graveyard, since the place is located in Realm in between.

strike chaos

KH is located in the RoD, but was summoned to the keyblade graveyard in the Realm Inbetween, by χ-blade. KH went away once the χ-blade was destroyed. It goes with the stories theme of "even in the deepest darkness, there is always light." Though Xemnas did make a KH of man is KH2.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
there are 2 KHs shown through out the series. The first is in KH1 that is found deep in the Realm of Darkness opened by the Princesses of Hearts. The second is the KH moon of the Hearts of Man which was a manmade KH from all the hearts Sora(indirectly), Roxas, and Xion collected. The one from BBS is the same as the one from KH1 just summoned else where like Crystal. The only place KH can't enter right now is the RoL

Roxas_emc

Well, after a few days, i've been thinking about Ven disapearing from his sit at Castle Oblivion in the BBS FM Secret Ending...
We know Sora got Ven's heart after the events of BBS, also we know Sora lost his heart in KH1 to rescue Kairi, maybe in this proccess Ven's heart was also released, and went to Ven again, that could be the reason Ven isn't in his sit, he could have woken up....

EternalDreamer

Well, after a few days, i've been thinking about Ven disapearing from his sit at Castle Oblivion in the BBS FM Secret Ending...
We know Sora got Ven's heart after the events of BBS, also we know Sora lost his heart in KH1 to rescue Kairi, maybe in this proccess Ven's heart was also released, and went to Ven again, that could be the reason Ven isn't in his sit, he could have woken up....
I'd rather assume Roxas somehow got Ventus's heart. I mean, they look exactly the same and Roxas definitly shows signs of having a heart.

AxelRikuRoxas

I personally like this... i believe one of two things.... either your right and ven is already awake, or roxas still has ven inside him. Ven in my opinion is already awake through the events that has happend from KH1 all the way to KH2

strike chaos

I believe Roxas is just a special nobody, like Namine. And the seen where he disappears in the BbS FM Secret Ending is probably purely symbolic, like in the BbS Secret Ending when Ven and Terra say Sora. Remember, Sora disappeared in that Secret Ending, too.

Roxas_emc

I believe Roxas is just a special nobody, like Namine. And the seen where he disappears in the BbS FM Secret Ending is probably purely symbolic, like in the BbS Secret Ending when Ven and Terra say Sora. Remember, Sora disappeared in that Secret Ending, too.
Well if we weren't talking about SE, i'd say you are right, but being SE i'm sure it has a meaning.
For example what you say about Ven and Terra saying "Sora" means they must be "rescue" (we found that in re:coded)

Decrith

When I saw Ven's disappearing act, I always thought that somehow, when Ven's heart was released, and went into Roxas', his body & mind came with it, so Roxas = (Ven + Sora's body). But Re:Coded kinda nullifies this idea, because Roxas & Ven where seperated as 2 different beings. (But it's still possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back