• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chex

That purple cloud reminds me of maleficent for some reason.

Aqua merges with Maleficent to get out of the RoD. jk idk

whodeany

That looks awesome, from the looks of things just too much is going on, its hard for me to think that Xehanort planned on all this, either someone/thing is helping him or he just fucked everything up hard.
Like whats this red eyes thing in RoD? I've never seen a redeyes heartless and if there is refresh my memory, the idea that xehanort can use keyblades but decides not to, also how in the No Heart battle the dude uses like 20 different keyblades like wtf? Time travel? -mind implosion- Also, I wonder who's keyblade Mickey is suing throught most of the series? (The inverted KK) Since aqua can use and summons Eraqus, why not Micket use someone elses and have 2?!

It's probably all according to Xehanorts plan. Take over Terra, flood the realm of light with darkness, make the second keyblade war (which is what kh3 will probs be about, Keyblade wielders clashing).
The red eyes thing? I'm excited to see what that is. Im skeptical as to say its a Heartless, but its definitely evil. and big. In the TV Spot, theres a second of it and it looks like a big black shadow dog. Awesome boss battle i'm hoping.
The No Heart Boss Battle, he uses lots of Keyblades in the same way that Xehanort was I assume, controlling them via wind/telekinesis. And/or, because their masters are gone, he has taken ownership of them and can simply use them?
I dont like time travel, and i hope to god that isn't what happens. As for the IKK, i assume its just a keychain? It could be the Star Seeker, just with a different keychain on it?
Anywho... Thats my two cents for now.

Awards
So was the secret ending BBS vol.2 ,or is there going to be a BBS vol.2? Anyways I'm more interested in the final boss. It has a resemblance to a kh2 boss which i don't think is a coincidence.

denizenofevil

Oh my gosh! I'm just so deliriously happy right now to hear that we may get to play another BBS that I don't even care if it's filler or if it's even relevant to the main story. I must have this! I just pray that it won't be released on a platform that I don't have. This pretty much overshadows my excitement over KH3d and the 3DS.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So was the secret ending BBS vol.2 ,or is there going to be a BBS vol.2? Anyways I'm more interested in the final boss. It has a resemblance to a kh2 boss which i don't think is a coincidence.
Yes, they're both pureblood heartless, that's about all the connection there is. Just a random monster of no greater importance than any other. Square trolled us big time.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

That looks awesome, from the looks of things just too much is going on, its hard for me to think that Xehanort planned on all this, either someone/thing is helping him or he just fucked everything up hard.
Like whats this red eyes thing in RoD? I've never seen a redeyes heartless and if there is refresh my memory, the idea that xehanort can use keyblades but decides not to, also how in the No Heart battle the dude uses like 20 different keyblades like wtf? Time travel? -mind implosion- Also, I wonder who's keyblade Mickey is suing throught most of the series? (The inverted KK) Since aqua can use and summons Eraqus, why not Micket use someone elses and have 2?!

That consists with the point that Yen Sid made in the Secret Ending of Re:Coded, about Xehanort not being alone. We all know that he had Braig, but still, there could be someone else.

Where's this boss battle thing people are talking about? Where can I see it?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Here's Red-Eyes, Zaraki, or at least, what I could get of it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

When Cyber puts his video up eventually, you can rewatch the whole fight. Check out the Handheld Games subforum topics, and one should direct you to Cyber's feed. But the secret boss fight isn't up yet on his channel, so just wait a bit.

Chosenoneknuckles

Yes, they're both pureblood heartless, that's about all the connection there is. Just a random monster of no greater importance than any other. Square trolled us big time.

I don't know, we never saw the outcome of the fight [or how Aqua came across Castle of Dreams]...

The whole Secret Episode came across as a demo of fragments of a 'BbS2' game to me with all the plot stripped bare, to tease and entice - as all Final Mix endings do.

Just my two pounds.

Awards
But both had broken chains and they look similar in the face, minus the red eyes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
They could've just had the video & left it at that. The episode in itself was waste. No invisibles, not much of a story, no Mickey, random heartless for the boss.

Tikiturbo

Alright, so Aqua's gonna visit all the worlds that Maleficent and Co. plunged into darkness before Sora got sucked off DI to go on his quest, Mickey is going to appear to search for her with possible rotation between the two. At least that kind of makes sense.

Decrith

Is Mickey even aware that Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness? I think he's just finding a way out of it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Is Mickey even aware that Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness? I think he's just finding a way out of it.

Somehow Mickey must come to know about Aqua's whereabouts, because
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Secret Episode was stupid. RoD was amazing, but there was no plot. crazy beast pureblood Heartless was hard but also not plot important.

After you fight him it is like "Um...k. CoD. So why did we fight that RoD Pureblood Heartless?"

Oh well, the scenes in it are the only thing that matter. Guess we'll play all of that with plot in BBSv2.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Secret Episode was stupid. RoD was amazing, but there was no plot. crazy beast pureblood Heartless was hard but also not plot important.

After you fight him it is like "Um...k. CoD. So why did we fight that RoD Pureblood Heartless?"

Oh well, the scenes in it are the only thing that matter. Guess we'll play all of that with plot in BBSv2.

I'm still wondering if there was something wrong that skipped over a scene, since both the Hunter and the player KO'd each other in unison. xD If not, I wonder why they skipped it over...

Xorne

Not really greed. Now it is necessity. SE lost A LOT of money with FFXIV. They are trying to get that money back so they don't crash and burn like they did with FF: Spirits Within.

I pretty much have to agree with this.

But even if they didn't have that epic fail on their part, Square Enix is still a company and they need to make a profit. If they see that fans want Kingdom Hearts games, they're going to make it for them. This in turn brings them profit and, at the same time, gives fans the benefit of having more to potentially enjoy. What would be the point of not trying to 'milk' a franchise a bit? Fans want to know more, the company needs money to keep itself afloat and continue to produce games. It seems like a mutual benefits kind of deal to me. :)

Honestly, it just seems like people like to find things to complain about when it comes to this series (and I'm sure other series, too). Personally, I'm excited. And if I wasn't, I wouldn't be ready to shell out the cash. There's always the option of deciding to quit following a series. I've done it before and I'd do it again if I felt the quality was going down too severely. (But in my opinion, I like that KH isn't always entirely straight forward and has some mystery left that other games have to explain - how boring would it be to be told EVERYTHING all at once?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back