• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Is it for sure that is Castle of Dreams in the RoD??

Yeah man, even the forest Aqua is walking through is reminiscent of the little forest you walk through in CoD. It's safe to assume. Unless Aqua found her way into the real world and just made it to Disney World.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think Aqua will most likely be witnessing Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White being captured by Disney Villains and teaming up with King Mickey and Riku in the Realm of Darkness.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
OMG, my brain just feels like it had been hit with a serious information overflow...I may need a while to process all this and put it together with the things we saw in the 3D-part.

Gosh Nomura, you once said you felt the series has become too complicated and 3D would be "needed" to tie up loose ends.
What's then with this? As it looks now it is going to be even more complicated...but well, this might be just because it is just a snippet we see here.

Definitely an interesting development...gonna follow closely what Nomura has brooded out there again...lol.

And this prominent featuring of Ansem SoD, Xemnas and MX...this Xehanort guy definitely has an friggin' insane mind and if this all really goes according to plan he is very much more then just a pedo with a god-complex.
Sora and Ven vanishing...wonder if this is just some symbolism or if something bad is going to transpire (god, I sound like Yen Sid).

I dunno for the castle as well...is that really Castle of Dreams? Or a structure native to the RoD?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I dunno for the castle as well...is that really Castle of Dreams? Or a structure native to the RoD?

If you go to look at some CoD picture the castles match up. It's in the RoD. This makes sense seeing how the fairy godmother said her world was swallowed by darkness in KH1. Now what I want to know is...did it migrate to the Ends of the World, or did Aqua and Mickey do something to make it migrate there somehow? And where does Riku come into all of this? Not enough to go by :/

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
WHAT...THE..HELL!!!!

I can't believe this! As if normal BBS wasn't enough of a mind freak? This is INSANE!!!!

Where to begin...

EDIT:

Okay now I see that it's Castle of Dreams, but even so...

Revolution

OMG, my brain just feels like it had been hit with a serious information overflow...I may need a while to process all this and put it together with the things we saw in the 3D-part.

Gosh Nomura, you once said you felt the series has become too complicated and 3D would be "needed" to tie up loose ends.
What's then with this? As it looks now it is going to be even more complicated...but well, this might be just because it is just a snippet we see here.

Definitely an interesting development...gonna follow closely what Nomura has brooded out there again...lol.

And this prominent featuring of Ansem SoD, Xemnas and MX...this Xehanort guy definitely has an friggin' insane mind and if this all really goes according to plan he is very much more then just a pedo with a god-complex.
Sora and Ven vanishing...wonder if this is just some symbolism or if something bad is going to transpire (god, I sound like Yen Sid).

Should have been here around 2am. The whole site was nuts over this.

MeggieKeyblader

I'm not reading any other post in this thread because I don't want to get accidentally spoiled, but it says that the secret ending was removed by the user... did anyone else upload the video? I really want to see it!

sub6snoopy

I can't even begin to contemplate the events of the Secret movie. From the trailer for KH 3D and now the Secret movie of KH BBS FM. My brain is fried. 3D & BBS Vol. 2 are going to be intense games! I just hope BBS 2 comes out for the PSP.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
A few days ago I said I wanted KH to take a darker route...hopefully my prayers have been answered.

Samhain

Bronze Member
A few days ago I said I wanted KH to take a darker route...hopefully my prayers have been answered.

kh bbs should have been more darker
but stupid dumb disney told square enix to "tone down the violence"

I cant believe those idiots! it would have been so much more awesome to HEAR Ven's helmet cracking like in the KH2FM Secret Ending or Terra's arm freezing and getting smashed all over the place.

Number Zero

Definitely the Castle of Dreams. And yeah, this just got more complicated than I'm sure it needs to be! Seriously, what's gonna be left for KHIII??? No more games PLEASE! KH:3D was SUPPOSED to be the last game before III. Now we got even MORE questions left unanswered. I don't know about the rest of you, but KH has had a habit of mind-blowing me, but this was the first time I ACTUALLY felt Mind-F*****!!! Seriously, WTF!!! And this is BEFORE we know what that Red-Eyed RoD stalker looks like or what his role in the series is or will be... GOD!! MY HEAD!!!!

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I don't get it. Was that the Secret Episode? or was it the actual secret ending? When can we get some English subs?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Not to mention being a lot more informative than the old Secret Endings. ^_^
You're definitely right about that. It looks like it's going to cover a LOT of our questions.

That'd be pretty awesome. :D I'd like for Kairi to finally show she's got a good reason for being in the series. ^_^
I would love for those 4 to be playable. And I definitely agree. Kairi has potential but it's continuously squandered and her character development is left in the dust... this may be her time for redemption. :DD

I think that... 0.5 will answer questions though. :D Just seeing it like that, I have a good feeling.

MandoKeyMaster

==SPOILER ALERT==

WHOA WHOA WHOA Birth by Sleep 2?!?! That caslte in RoD?!?! And what the hell is Red-Eye's identity?!?!
Re:Coded and BBSFM I have yet to see, but now 3D (already knew of) and BBS2?!?! Lord help me, I have to see the Secret Episode in full, then watch this again. Damn, Aqua, you're in for alot of shabla.

Revolution

==SPOILER ALERT==

WHOA WHOA WHOA Birth by Sleep 2?!?! That caslte in RoD?!?! And what the hell is Red-Eye's identity?!?!
Re:Coded and BBSFM I have yet to see, but now 3D (already knew of) and BBS2?!?! Lord help me, I have to see the Secret Episode in full, then watch this again. Damn, Aqua, you're in for alot of shabla.

It isn't just Aqua. It's everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back