• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
yeah, that is going to make a lot of people very unhappy, I loved XIII though.
lol this site is hard to leave, and apparently, according to Heartseams' kh blog, she watched the trailer for kh3-D and heard about the new world announced. LOL I might have to leave the internet to stay spoiler free.

Then again, maybe Square has learned from at least one mistake they made with BBS. (revealing every world and 25-50% of the plot, if not more)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tell me about it. New trailers for FFvs, Type 0, and KH 3D, Little Big Planet 2 coming out today, and now this. And tomorrow it is going to be NA conference for the 3DS.>_<

Haha. Too much in one day. SE always does this. They don't give you news for months/years then BAM YOUR MIND IS F*CKED LIKE A HURRICANE.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't want it on the PSP2 but I am very sure it will be, sadly. Unless they have secretly been working on this game like they were with Re:coded and BBSFM and release it in a few months.

Revolution

I don't want it on the PSP2 but I am very sure it will be, sadly. Unless they have secretly been working on this game like they were with Re:coded and BBSFM and release it in a few months.

It'd be nice, but I doubt it.

And I'd likke to point out, the site is going crazy with so many announcements. Frenzy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The site hasn't crashed yet so we are good. Best time to rack up post counts. XD XD XD

This site will be pretty active for a few more days while everybody digests the new news.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh for the love of all that is just in the world just release for the damn PSP. Look personally I can afford a PSP2, So to me personally buying this game for PSP2 is no problem. But that's not my concern, my concern is for all of the fans who can't buy a PSP2 just for one game, it's not fair. Just release the game for the PSP and let's be done with it so we can get on to killing Xehanort cause I want to watch that white haired freak squirm and beg like the pedophile he is...yeah that's right, you pay him well and he'll do what you want. *Gives and angry stare at a moogle*

Revolution

Oh for the love of all that is just in the world just release for the damn PSP. Look personally I can afford a PSP2, So to me personally buying this game for PSP2 is no problem. But that's not my concern, my concern is for all of the fans who can't buy a PSP2 just for one game, it's not fair. Just release the game for the PSP and let's be done with it so we can get on to killing Xehanort cause I want to watch that white haired freak squirm and beg like the pedophile he is...yeah that's right, you pay him well and he'll do what you want. *Gives and angry stare at a moogle*

o_O

Cue the outrageous theories for the next three games.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
My brain's imploded or SOMETHING with all this info on Versus, 3D, and now THIS.

I have this sudden feeling nothing will make sense again...yaaay. xD

If it's on PSP2 forget it. I'm going for a 3DS- not enough money for BOTH anytime soon, since I'm aiming to go to school out of state. :/

And now I'm not even remotely close to tired, so I'll be up for a while. xD Way too excited...

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
It is finally up, I'm watching now.

EDIT:wonder what that big castle was..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SEE WE ARE ALL GOING BATTY HERE. THIS IS WHAT KINGDOM HEARTS DOES.

Ugh, I want it on the PSP. Pleeeeeease~ I'm buying a damn 3DS and I probably won't give a damn about the PSP2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back