• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

So...Birth By Sleep Vol II. This is like XIII-2 but on the KH level!

Looks like it will probably expand on EVERYTHING we didn't see. Sorta like what re:coded was supposed to do but actually do it this time.

So um...anybody else think Aqua, Riku, Mickey gameplay...And maybe Kairi? (since she has a Keyblade and her scene seems to be after KH2)

So, III is pushed off again for a game to connect it all.

Nomura is making this a lot more difficult then it needs to be. >.<

Crystal

Silver Member
^ Maybe Axel no longer need to be save, since he might be in his human form already
I'm like, trying to analyze this video but nothing makes sense.

Aqua goes through the portal, arrives at RoD Castle of Dreams?
Donald and Goofy are in T-Town
Riku and Kairi in Neverland
Mickey in RoD
Kairi, HPO at the Old Mansion
Sora sleeping, DiZ with Data
Roxas, Xion, Riku in T-Town.

If you notice, the only one missing that is supposedly going to be saved is Namine. Minus Terra.

To save Namine ,maybe it is related to Kairi..? And Terra is somewhere between Xemnas and Ansem? lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So on Namine's part in being saved:

I believe Kairi's actions will be what leads to freeing her from her "torment". It would seem going to the mansion in Twilight Town would be motivated by the data within Sora. Namine would know about it since she was the one dealing with piecing the memories back together. Namine is a part of Kairi so Kairi's actions are an extension of Namine's actions as well.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So, III is pushed off again for a game to connect it all.

Nomura is making this a lot more difficult then it needs to be. >.<
Nothing has been pushed off. The plan was KH3D, mystery game, and KH3 that plan hasn't changed.

Revolution

I believe Kairi's actions will be what leads to freeing her from her "torment". It would seem going to the mansion in Twilight Town would be motivated by the data within Sora. Namine would know about it since she was the one dealing with piecing the memories back together. Namine is a part of Kairi so Kairi's actions are an extension of Namine's actions as well.

Yes!

There's something else I think though. The faces on HPO and Kairi are so tense and almost angry like.

NotaHero21

Well here's what im going to do. Cali time its 11:27, im tired and my head is exploding as I speak. Time for sleep, i'll be back tomorrow as a fully transformed KH zombie to droll all over the boards and make idiotic, convoluted theories about what may be the two greatest games in the series yet. For now i say pink power, dream drop distance, long live KH

Crystal

Silver Member

This really make sense since Namine is part of Kairi. I wonder what will Kairi do to free Namine from her torment o_O

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If I didn't have a headache I would write some theories but I'm too in pain to and I have stuff to do tomorrow.

But Kairi will probably be doing more than just going to Twilight Town. She'll probably go to Castle Oblivion as well, and Radiant Garden, I predict.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Exciting. Hope something longer pops up soon.

How freaky did that castle look. Oh, poor Prince, not getting his happy ever after :D

I am all for this game now. As long as it is PSP or 3DS. Probably not 3DS but I don't want it on a regular DS or WII. I want my PSP to have another game

Radon

mofo
Ok Birth by Sleep-Vol. 2, I'm thinking it's gonna be called this because it's gonna deal with the tormented ones actually being born from sleep like AtW mentioned in Blank Points.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Mindfuck'd. This day has been nothing but mindfluffs. It hurts :(

So BBSvol-2? I thought I could just be hyped for the 3D but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this sh!t comes up. I thought I kicked this addiction.

Awards
its obvious this game will span from after BBS all the way till after KH2. The ending will probably lead up to Aqua meeting Ansem in RoD. That must've been what the rewinding was about when she arrived on the beach.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So is this what MF was hinting at?

We'll be going though the entire series in the span of one game. I'm expecting multiple scenarios. And as much as I hate Kairi, I hope she gets one in this game. Any other game I wouldn't want it. But this game seems like it is needed or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back