• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Hey speaking of the ending, did you guys notice Aqua approach that castle in the RoD? What's it called, the Castle of Dreams or something? I thought that was Castle Oblivion that Sora entered in CoM.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix: The Final Trailer | N4G

^ That is the FM ending, and

KH13.com - Introduction

^ That is the Re:CoM opening. (skip 1:30 into the video to see the similarities)

1: How did Sora get to Castle Oblivion from those grassy plains in the beginning of CoM?
2:How did that same castle get into the RoD?
3:What happened to Castle Oblivion after the end of CoM?

Castle Oblivion isn't the same as the castle in the Realm of Darkness. Castle Oblivion's located between the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness (exactly where the Land of Departure was), and never ended up anywhere else. The castle in the Realm of Darkness is the Castle of Dreams.

And Castle Oblivion is right where it was at the end of CoM. Axel returns to it a few times after the end of CoM in Days, and nothing's really changed there besides it no longer being used by the Organization.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hey speaking of the ending, did you guys notice Aqua approach that castle in the RoD? What's it called, the Castle of Dreams or something? I thought that was Castle Oblivion that Sora entered in CoM.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix: The Final Trailer | N4G

^ That is the FM ending, and

KH13.com - Introduction

^ That is the Re:CoM opening. (skip 1:30 into the video to see the similarities)

1: How did Sora get to Castle Oblivion from those grassy plains in the beginning of CoM?
2:How did that same castle get into the RoD?
3:What happened to Castle Oblivion after the end of CoM?

First of all, that's not the secret ending you posted, that was the trailer.
Secondly, the castle Aqua encounters is NOT Castle Oblivion. They don't even look anywhere close to being the same.

1. By walking down a road... it's not like he traveled to a different world or something.
2. It didn't.
3. Nothing, I assume. It's still there.

EDIT: Dang, I was ninja'd

Ulicies

I disagree; I think they look exactly alike. Can't there be some sort of connection between the two? Look at the close-ups at both castles. The exact doors, colors, aesthetics, etc. I seriously don't know why you guys say the two don't look similar.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I disagree; I think they look exactly alike. Can't there be some sort of connection between the two? Look at the close-ups at both castles. The exact doors, colors, aesthetics, etc. I seriously don't know why you guys say the two don't look similar.

Castle_Oblivion_by_XVI_Kuraxe.jpg

birth-by-sleep-volume-2.jpg

They look absolutely nothing alike >_>
If you honestly think either of these two castles look similar in any way, you need to get your eyes checked.

Ulicies

*Sigh* I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about the castle 5 seconds into the video I linked of the ending. Look at the castle she comes up to, and then look again at castle oblivion........

I want you to pause the ending video at 5 seconds, and the second one at 1:40, then tell me they look nothing alike.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
*Sigh* I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about the castle 5 seconds into the video I linked of the ending. Look at the castle she comes up to, and then look again at castle oblivion........

...you are reeeeeally late if you think that's the FM ending. It's just a scene from the Final Episode in Aqua's story. And yes, it is Castle Oblivion.

...did you even play Birth By Sleep? Because it's really starting to sound like you haven't.

Ulicies

...you are reeeeeally late if you think that's the FM ending. It's just a scene from the Final Episode in Aqua's story. And yes, it is Castle Oblivion.

...did you even play Birth By Sleep? Because it's really starting to sound like you haven't.
To your point, I haven't beaten it yet. I'm still on Aqua's storyline.

^_^

nubstyle

Perhaps BBSV2 will be of others Birth By sleep, not necessarily Aqua's. We still need a game of Riku's time during KH1(or his absence, i cant remember). Perhaps this game is gonna be Riku's Birth By Sleep, and during his time in the RoD, he'll se aqua

K3ybladespartan

From the looks of the trailer its gunna be a muliti-character playing game. It might not just be Aqua you play as

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
From the looks of the trailer its gunna be a muliti-character playing game. It might not just be Aqua you play as

maybe, but Aqua is right now the most intresting character to check on. Because she's stuck and trying to get out. Not only that she just found Castle of Dreams in RoD. Obviously want to focus on her.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Don't know if someone already said something about this. Anywways, to tell you the truth, I'm more confused about this game than before. And that's saying something... -_-' Considering the series's story plot and timeline...

I just played the secret episode, all of it. (A friend let me borrow it.) All that stuff we saw in the video... it's actually part of the BBS FM.

Spoiler! (Spoil thing didn't work, just highlight.)
You see her walk around a bit in RoD, then you go to gameplay. You actually walk around RoD. It's mindblowing! Then you just fight heartless, get items. Kinda of a puzzle thing going on. Then you find the boss of the area, Red Eyes. (He's kinda of a mix of Darkside, the monster you fight a second time in Pride lands and the lizard monster you fought in Tarzan's world.) After you fight him, you then go back to the movie and see her just walking up to Castle of Dreams. And we just continue the movie we saw.

Pretty intresting.... I don't know if they are implying if that's a new game that's going to go on, or its just a movie...

If you want to see it yourself, here's a link to a video of the actual things we didn't see in this video we saw.

Walkthrough - Part 1/4 - Opening[/URL]

Just re posting this. Obviously people didn't see it. It's kinda proof that this is not a new game, but rather a movie.

[video=youtube;NB17-qLujYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB17-qLujYE[/video]

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Just re posting this. Obviously people didn't see it. It's kinda proof that this is not a new game, but rather a movie.

[video=youtube;NB17-qLujYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB17-qLujYE[/video]

I wouldn't say it's proof at all. I mean, obviously the Secret Movie is a movie. But there's no way that they'd call that movie "Birth by Sleep volume 2" if they weren't intending it as foreshadowing to a second volume of Birth by Sleep. XD

(Personally, I think that if there's a title to that movie, it's "Zero Point," not "Birth by Sleep volume 2," because it parallels Blank Points and doesn't pretend to be more important than it really is)

Somewhat off-topic, but I really wish that they'd release that Aqua render in high quality. It's really pretty. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back