• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When did it come out in Japan ? Becuse he possibly means JP dates.

If you want to go by Japan dates, then I beg of you all, please take the Final Mixes into the "One game a year" plot. No where does it ever say "One new game a year" so BBS final mix can be Japans release.

the PSP had better graphics. i doubt they could match up to the PS3. I agree with you on #3
0.jpg

kingdom-hearts-ii-20050519040737320.jpg

You have to agree the PS2 has better graphics

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
If you want to go by Japan dates, then I beg of you all, please take the Final Mixes into the "One game a year" plot. No where does it ever say "One new game a year" so BBS final mix can be Japans release.

I see no reason why a Final Mix should count as a different game -- the difference in the amount of effort required between the two is massive, unless you're talking KH2FM+Re:Com (in which case it's "only" significant).

theFUwonderer

God why do people instantly believe Sony

NOTHING HAS BEEN SHOWN OF THE PSP2. They are literally telling you what they don't have

In short, Sony has a pretty bad past of "overstating" FUTURE developments.

Crystal

Silver Member
The reason I suggested movie is because wasn't there some CGI movie for final fantasy?

I hope KH is a game but not a movie eventhough in movie, the graphics look nicer.

Yeah lo.. Again end up Mickey save both of them up..? lol
I wonder...why can't Aqua open the DoL...?

I not sure about that. I think Keyblade Master has the ability to open that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I see no reason why a Final Mix should count as a different game -- the difference in the amount of effort required between the two is massive, unless you're talking KH2FM+Re:Com (in which case it's "only" significant).

He said nothing about them being 'Different' as well.
All he said was 'One game a year'. BBS Final mix is one game, and it came out this year for Japan. I don't see why they shouldn't be included

I not sure about that. I think Keyblade Master has the ability to open that.
Oh my...
Aqua is a keyblade master. Going by your logic she should have been able to open it.
However, Sora and Riku opened on and it took them back to Destiny Islands. If a Keyblade Master and only a KM was able to open it, Aqua should be out and Sora and Riku stuck.

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh my...
Aqua is a keyblade master. Going by your logic she should have been able to open it.
However, Sora and Riku opened on and it took them back to Destiny Islands. If a Keyblade Master and only a KM was able to open it, Aqua should be out and Sora and Riku stuck.

Then what's the reason Aqua can't open it but Sora and Riku can?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I dunno? Their strength of hearts combined? The power of Kairis letter?
Also, you have to take into consideration that Sora and Riku were on the edge of the In-Between realm while Aqua is in the Darkness realm. Don't think a door of light would appear in the darkness

Crystal

Silver Member
I dunno? Their strength of hearts combined? The power of Kairis letter?
Also, you have to take into consideration that Sora and Riku were on the edge of the In-Between realm while Aqua is in the Darkness realm. Don't think a door of light would appear in the darkness

So,basically Aqua forever can't come out from RoD ? Even there's somebody come to save her?

NotaHero21

I think it would suffice to say that sora and riku are both stronger then aqua. Dont get on me aqua fanboys, sora and riku have shown the feats to lay that myth to rest, personally on a side not, I think xemnas was far stronger then vanitas and xehanort...further shown by feats...

Ikkin

Bronze Member
God why do people instantly believe Sony

NOTHING HAS BEEN SHOWN OF THE PSP2. They are literally telling you what they don't have

In short, Sony has a pretty bad past of "overstating" FUTURE developments.

Sony's never actually said anything about the PSP2. We're just going by the mountain of rumors (some of which come from very reputable sources, some of which less so) that tend to come out whenever a new piece of hardware is about to be revealed. =P

And, in any case, the chance that the PSP2 is not significantly more powerful than every other system this series has been released on/is scheduled to be released on is virtually 0%. =P

NotaHero21

Sony's never actually said anything about the PSP2. We're just going by the mountain of rumors (some of which come from very reputable sources, some of which less so) that tend to come out whenever a new piece of hardware is about to be revealed. =P

And, in any case, the chance that the PSP2 is not significantly more powerful than every other system this series has been released on/is scheduled to be released on is virtually 0%. =P

Honestly I dont want sony to shove out a psp2 so soon, they should develop their current handheld and show that they have what it takes to compete in that industry. I'm a sony fanboy at heart and I dont want them to make a bad marketing move again like when they released the psp and ps3

Crystal

Silver Member
I think it would suffice to say that sora and riku are both stronger then aqua. Dont get on me aqua fanboys, sora and riku have shown the feats to lay that myth to rest, personally on a side not, I think xemnas was far stronger then vanitas and xehanort...further shown by feats...

Stronger in what ? Hearts or strength ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back